Rival watch

may sound stupid but i said long time ago that brighton will bottle it (again) and I hoped newcastle would too 

the pressure builds when you are up there with promotion 'won' 

it isnt many twists to come  if we could only attack teams with confidence 

4 minutes ago, steelowl said:

may sound stupid but i said long time ago that brighton will bottle it (again) and I hoped newcastle would too 

the pressure builds when you are up there with promotion 'won' 

it isnt many twists to come  if we could only attack teams with confidence 

well weve been waiting all season for that to happen, only way now is to get macca and abdi in to get the best out of rhodes

23 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

We will see. I think what the chairman has done with regards to FFP is very clever. We have a big gap to 5th which worries me. It shouldn't be happening 

Chairman given us best chance by signing the championships most lethal striker .... game on

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, the third man said:

Agree with everything you say, in principle.

Its just that I cant see us changing, we have been saying it all season, soon we will start playing and taking the game to other teams, as you state there are 18 games left, which means we have played the same way for 28 games, so why do you think we will change in the next 18

I believe wholeheartedly that with the addition of JR and the fact that we cannot now go from game to game with holding/negative tactics that we will now pick and consistently play up to the level of our talent and force ourselves into the top 6 and stay there - no question please keep the faith.

we have the weaponry and will show it believe.

45 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

I believe wholeheartedly that with the addition of JR and the fact that we cannot now go from game to game with holding/negative tactics that we will now pick and consistently play up to the level of our talent and force ourselves into the top 6 and stay there - no question please keep the faith.

we have the weaponry and will show it believe.

I believe lol

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

Hopefully for a full 90 minutes too 

Yes mate, really hope so, hopefully JR's arrival has galvanised the team and gave them a real boost. We are all crying out for a "performance", I really hope it's tmrrw. After this week, the season has to start here for me ,bring it on !

I'm hoping with Rhodes's prowess in the box, that it galvanises Carlos into telling the players to get the bloody ball in there and let him do his stuff !!!!

No more tippy tappy rubbish from now on. Rhodes, FF, Abdi, Macmananan and others are an ATTACKING force, let's start using them as such, and getting after teams right from the start.

16 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

I'm hoping with Rhodes's prowess in the box, that it galvanises Carlos into telling the players to get the bloody ball in there and let him do his stuff !!!!

No more tippy tappy rubbish from now on. Rhodes, FF, Abdi, Macmananan and others are an ATTACKING force, let's start using them as such, and getting after teams right from the start.

Are you Stuey in disguise? :manager:

5 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

18 matches in 13 weeks, with two really good players in every front six position.

Macca Wallace

FF Reach

Hutch Jones

Bannan Abdi

Hooper Winnall

Rhodes Fletcher

Absolutely agree that we need attacking football from tonight through to 7th May.

No need to preserve energy. Time to massively up that funereal tempo, and force opponents back deep into their half, trying to cope with our exciting attacking prowess.