Rival watch

7 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Huddersfield making Brighton look very ordinary.

Knockeart has had about three touches of the ball.

Huddersfield playing like we did last year and are everything we are not.

Huddersfield playing without fear and not going out there and playing 'not to lose'

The antithesis of us basically.

leeds, terriers and Reading are not going away and we have to start playing with more belief and impetus - Carry on the way we are and we will soon get left behind.

Derby looking better too so it really is down to us now to snap out of this current mindset and get on it.

7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Disagree so much. We got ourselves into that position and STOPPED attacking.  We went sideways, left, right and back. We shouldve taken the game to them but we didn't want too. 

Huddersfield tonight are the polar opposite to how we've been all season. Negative. Boring. Backwards.  

Edit. Don't disagree with the 2nd half of your post sorry. Kind of replied after just reading the first line 

Yeah, we were fortunate to get level, got handed to upper hand and bossed possession and position without threatening.

I agree with others, Huddersfield look like us last year tonight, full of pace and ideas.

4 minutes ago, sheffix said:

We have had our moments this season. When we close down & press we invariably create opportunities. For some reason we stand off too much & forget we are  in a league that rewards effort, energy & skill. Probably in that order.

I think everyone is baffled by why we've changed our energetic pressing game this season, it was largely successful and definitely more entertaining,

It's a worry, for me Carlos seems to be  guilty of over thinking.

Guest Copthorneowl

Come on guys stop the panic there are 18 games left that is a lot of games and 54 points to play for long way to go yet and plenty of time for the top 6 to change completely. This time last year I think Burnley looked nothing like champions it's still between 9 teams for top 6 maybe more chillax.

7 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Looking like a fight out for 6th between us, Derby, Norwich and Fulham 

Every game at the moment [since Christmas] is commented on as a fight for the place above us.

We will be hanging on to a top ten finish if we don't understand that we have to do more to win football matches than keeping hold of the ball.

Edited by Flat Owl

8 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Come on guys stop the panic there are 18 games left that is a lot of games and 54 points to play for long way to go yet and plenty of time for the top 6 to change completely. This time last year I think Burnley looked nothing like champions it's still between 9 teams for top 6 maybe more chillax.

Agree with everything you say, in principle.

Its just that I cant see us changing, we have been saying it all season, soon we will start playing and taking the game to other teams, as you state there are 18 games left, which means we have played the same way for 28 games, so why do you think we will change in the next 18

Edited by the third man