Club Shop

8 minutes ago, PeakOwl said:

Have they removed / sold all the retro shirts they had at the end of last season?

Tried getting one online, but when you follow the link it just gives a blank page!

I tried the same. A website called toffs.com do a couple of decent retro Wednesday shirts.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

I was after the same one! will let you know if i find it anywhere. 

Yeah, kicking myself for not getting it at the end of last season, but I thought, I'll wait and see what the new shirt's like...! :-(

The best shop we ever had was the one to the side of the kop on the south stand side.

One small door each end and a full length counter and had to be served individually by a member of staff.

Had to queue for ages but thay had everything you could ever want.

Nice looking girl I think called Tracey worked there;-)

Good times!!!!

Drove up for the match yesterday (200+ miles) with my Daughter, £45 in hand to but a new shirt. We called in on Saturday, all they had was the home shirt, not her first choice so she wasn't overly excited to start with (wanted the white one). Subsequently learned there was no one to add name/numbers to the shirt. The outcome was that she didn't bother, went to Meadowhall instead and bought several outfits.

Might revisit and try again later in the season, but the shop was particularly poor, 3/4 of it was old stuff which nobody clearly wants due to the change of club badge and choice of new kit was appalling.

I don't expect the club to be grateful for me spending way over the odds on products but at least make the effort to have some products available. Surely we knew from last year the badge is changing and would have planned?

At least we can buy them online........oh wait, we can't!!!!

Moan aside, the football was excellent even though we were incognito without shirts

Agreed its crap, the shop.

I'm desparate for a new home shirt. Tried it on yesterday for second time and just cant bring myself to buy it. If you dont like it please dont buy it and he'll have to go back to stripes next year. It is bloody awful. Even players are rolling the sleeves up to show the stripes inside the arms.....only decent bit.

8 minutes ago, striker said:

Drove up for the match yesterday (200+ miles) with my Daughter, £45 in hand to but a new shirt. We called in on Saturday, all they had was the home shirt, not her first choice so she wasn't overly excited to start with (wanted the white one). Subsequently learned there was no one to add name/numbers to the shirt. The outcome was that she didn't bother, went to Meadowhall instead and bought several outfits.

Might revisit and try again later in the season, but the shop was particularly poor, 3/4 of it was old stuff which nobody clearly wants due to the change of club badge and choice of new kit was appalling.

I don't expect the club to be grateful for me spending way over the odds on products but at least make the effort to have some products available. Surely we knew from last year the badge is changing and would have planned?

At least we can buy them online........oh wait, we can't!!!!

Moan aside, the football was excellent even though we were incognito without shirts

The football is amazing. 

Not gonna let the home shirt get me down but it is certainly bugging me.

I thought the white shirt would be a wearable solution but it's not even on sale.  

Just in case anyone is taking their shirts for printing they have no A's E'e or Y's until next week at the earliest. According to a guy in the shop letters & numbers usually arrive within a day or so, but they are struggling to get them right now.  Seriously laughable it really is.