Club Shop

..as we've been likened to ITFC with regards the shirt I thought I would check out their shop. A small club that needs to work harder to generate income....I think this speaks volumes at just how appalling ours is. 

Club Shop Online ITFC

From club strip to canvas wall prints and small cost items...it took me 20 mins..how foookin' hard can it be to find a model that works and copy it...that's how good retailing works ffs.

Edited by Freshfish

I gave up years ago looking at the online shop for things to buy.

Interesting to note it hasn't really changed

Final straw for me was getting the Christmas catalogue - marking out things I'd like to buy.

Going to the online store

And not being able to find a damn thing that was in the catalogue!
Waste of time

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

The whole commercial department of the club is crap, hence why we got this top guy in from a major European club.

For example, Leeds ' commercial income is way above ours.

Also, compare getting a ticket on -line or phone with Owls to that firm that did the play off tickets. Chalk and Cheese,

But it'll get sorted, just like the team, training ground, etc

...it will...but it already should have been. The 'NEW' online website is appalling. Why was that given the 'nod'? We are less than a week away from the start of the new season and the whole retail business is on its knees. 

Edited by Freshfish

Guest Deleted member
11 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

The whole commercial department of the club is crap, hence why we got this top guy in from a major European club.

For example, Leeds ' commercial income is way above ours.

And yet the new guy replaced the old guy who came from, go on, guess where......

Leeds United.

Guest Deleted member

Friend of mine had this made, in Sheffield. Using the old Supporters Club logo.

He was going to market them for Wembley he said he could have 200 done in 3 days. At £30 he would have been more than doubling his money.

sweatshirt.jpg

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, Grandad said:

He was going to market them for Wembley he said he could have 200 done in 3 days. At £30 he would have been more than doubling his money.

(its not rocket science)

1 hour ago, Freshfish said:

..as we've been likened to ITFC with regards the shirt I thought I would check out their shop. A small club that needs to work harder to generate income....I think this speaks volumes at just how appalling ours is. 

Club Shop Online ITFC

From club strip to canvas wall prints and small cost items...it took me 20 mins..how foookin' hard can it be to find a model that works and copy it...that's how good retailing works ffs.

I'd buy some stuff if ours was like that.

the pigs shop is exactly the same as Ipswich http://www.gbnonline.co.uk/sheffieldutd/Home/Search/GROUP_BarRunners?BarRunners

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

sweatshirt.jpg

You'd have sweated your boobies off at Wembley wearing that !!!! He'd have made a killing on polo shirts or a decent quality t shirt though .

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

sweatshirt.jpg

Where can I get one of these? Looks great!

Who is in charge of the club shop? 

As you said its not difficult- hire a shop manager- send him all expenses paid to Manchester United/ Arsenal as they have great shops- take pictures- implement same products with our logo on it. Done. 

When I was in USA they literally had anything and everything you could think of with a club crest on it. We can have partners like Subbutteo, Apple, lego etc to use their product with our crest on it. 

Selling a subbuteo set with the SWFC squad would sell loads before christmas. Also though of a Lego Hillsborough. Kids would go crazy for this sort of stuff. 

To get partnerships with these companies is not that difficult. To think of innovative ideas takes minutes. It really is pathetic to be honest.