Club Shop

Just been in to get my lad his new kit and I have to say aside from the kit the stock is absolute garbage. 

My lad wanted a keyring for his school bag, not one to be had, we are still selling Samsung S4 cases for christ sake.

I had the intention of spending £200+ and all I ended up spending was £140.

I know this has been done to death but we are seriously missing a trick here.

lol

Sat in the car park now. I was diving past so thought I'd get a new coffee mug for work - absolutely nowt!

Ive also had a good look at the new shirt and have to say it's winning me over a bit. The quality (stitching etc) is way better than the last 2 years. 

I said yesterday that whoever manages the club shop want sacking. There's no merchandise worth buying but the home shirt. Nothing with the new logo. and to top it off the shop's covered with posters of Antonio and llera. FFS that's 2 years old. Where's FF and Bannan etc

Edited by agentwalker

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I went in with the intention of buying loads and left with the full home strip and an autograph book for my lad and a home shirt for myself. Surely to god someone needs to get a grip of it.

Can i ask what the sizing of the adult shirts are like, do they run true to size or are the sizes running small or large? 

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I went in with the intention of buying loads and left with the full home strip and an autograph book for my lad and a home shirt for myself. Surely to god someone needs to get a grip of it.

Maybe it's a ploy to sell the Ipswich kit? Go in with money burning a hole in your pocket but there's nothing other than that. Hey presto it's a hit with the fans  :milan:

Large this years feels like an extra large last year in my opinion. They feel like a great fabric but we'll see how long it will last throughout the season. Best thing about the shop is the Dave Jones biography that you can still see being advertised. "No smoke, no fire".

32 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Got the feeling yesterday that pretty much everything worth buying was removed from sale so the only option left was to buy the Ipswich shirt. 

Have they removed / sold all the retro shirts they had at the end of last season?

Tried getting one online, but when you follow the link it just gives a blank page!

Edited by PeakOwl