Club Shop

Guest Deleted member
1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

I want a SWFC coffee maker, disgusted that they don't do them.

Seriously missing a trick, get it sorted ffs

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

So...has the shop gone to the dogs in the last few weeks or has it always been dogger ?...tickets - Check... kit - Check... shop - Check...yep full house Bingo

Can I just ask - genuine question - is the club doing anything wrong AT ALL, however small, even just nit pickingly small, in your eyes.

Anything.

You can say. Just between us like.

The tiniest little thing. Because you guys jump straight down the throats at anything that offers even the slightest criticism, however constructive it might be.

The shop right now is the worst I've ever known it.

Was it just a few years ago they sent out a catalogue? It had those onesies in it and a load of leisurewear etc.

I always go in when I get to a game, I've got mugs, retro shirts, a dressing gown etc. I'm not alone in that I want to spend money to support the club so will buy this type of stuff.

Granted it could be because we've changed the badge and then tweaked that design (the eyes have changed recently), but as others have said, it should have been stocked by now and they're losing out on a fair few sales.

Last time I went in it was just the new kit, playoff t shirts and a load of left overs from last season's training wear. Whatever random sizes that were left.

I've taken my Nephew in there twice in the past few months and we've left empty handed.

The club shop has been rubbish for ages to be honest. 

All they need to do is look at what American Sports teams offer and do the same but put SWFC and/ or the badge on it. Even go around meadowhall and take a look at things. 

They need things that kids will want after every match like bobble heads/ power pods? For SWFC players. Kids would love it and collect. Even some adults would buy them. 

There are so many things they can chuck the badge on and charge an extra pound or two and fans will buy. Its really not hard to order this stuff in I just think the people in charge of the shop have lost passion and you can tell that by the way it looks. 

So out of date I rarely go in there. 

Guest Ash76
53 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Can I just ask - genuine question - is the club doing anything wrong AT ALL, however small, even just nit pickingly small, in your eyes.

Anything.

The tiniest little thing. Because you guys jump straight down the throats at anything that offers even the slightest criticism, however constructive it might be.

I'm sure people know exactly what our retail dept requires. I'm sure they also know the funds required to establish it so that supporters don't find a need to moan about it. 

I reckon they're prioritising other things though like the first team. 

So much will happen should we go up including the shop, it must be difficult as things stand as anything they order has to be sold. SOR doesn't work in the football world and knowing our fanbase as we do we don't like to part with our cash.

That is why we still have S4 cases in there etc, it's easy to say give it away when it's not your business 

Edited by Ash76

23 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

I'm sure people know exactly what our retail dept requires. I'm sure they also know the funds required to establish it so that supporters don't find a need to moan about it. 

So much will happen should we go up including the shop, it must be difficult as things stand as anything they order has to be sold. SOR doesn't work in the football world and knowing our fanbase as we do we don't like to part with our cash.

That is why we still have S4 cases in there etc, it's easy to say give it away when it's not your business 

.so what happens if we dont go up ,are we to carry on with a shop that sells feck all until we do .

Guest Ash76
5 minutes ago, torryowl said:

.so what happens if we dont go up ,are we to carry on with a shop that sells feck all until we do .

I was in Sunday and we do not sell 'feck all'

34 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

What a load of rubbish.

Can't order as we don't get sale or return and we'll sort it once we go up!!!

lol

Guest Deleted member
1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

And I would imagine if you asked the Chairman he would say he wants everybody to get their own departments in order immediately, not prioritising anywhere else in front of the shop

The shop is part of what generates money, which lets face it, the Chairman definitely wants to happen

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Can i ask what the sizing of the adult shirts are like, do they run true to size or are the sizes running small or large? 

Shirts on the larger side this time round. Last seasons I managed a medium, but this time round I'll definitely be getting a small. Our lass also dropped down a size for first time ever (she always buys mens SWFC shirts)

Edited by smhouston

2 hours ago, Beholder said:

The football is amazing. 

Not gonna let the home shirt get me down but it is certainly bugging me.

I thought the white shirt would be a wearable solution but it's not even on sale.  

Blatant ploy to inflate sales of the Ipswich kit, to move to it long term.

Wait for the white one, 

Guest Ash76
22 minutes ago, Grandad said:

And I would imagine if you asked the Chairman he would say he wants everybody to get their own departments in order immediately, not prioritising anywhere else in front of the shop

The shop is part of what generates money, which lets face it, the Chairman definitely wants to happen

Ask him what budget they've been given to transform it. In fact forget that, you know the answer or this thread would not be live 

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Anything.

How long have we been saying that the commercial side of the club needs completely re-organising...five years, ten years ? DC has brought a new commercial manager to bring that into fruition so no doubt he realises that too ! How quickly after his appointment do you expect Joe to turn things around given that it's been poo poo for ten years...a month, six weeks...if people think they can do this within a shorter timescale then they are wasted on here and should offer their services to the club...if the club had no intention of revamping the commercial side of the club then there is cause for concern but that clearly is not the case.