Club Shop

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:53, Armchair thriller said:

Went in last week to purchase a shirt I know it's not sports direct but even my 12 year old could not believe how rubbish it was. Shirts he was trying on we're either marked or dirty which made him feel that that's what he would have had to put up with for his birthday. Bloke at counter was told this and commented that "its customers fault" well that maybe the case but is there any quality control done before shop opens. My lad said it's dull and boring and he's Reyt as we had been at Swansea shop last year TVs ,music actually inviting lighting and  staff to speak to who actually looked the part with coordinated clothing .Then to top it all shop lifter identified by customer member of staff just walked up to them took stuff out of bag and let them go why oh why it's clear the club are losing money hand over fist in that place with no professional approach at all Wednesday your shop is like a cave bring it up to date or you will regret it !!!!!

So who do you support?

On 07/08/2016 at 21:22, JoshTheOwl said:

went into the shop today, first time for a good few years. 

Really needs updating, photos on the walls still of players in our puma kit! How hard can it be to update it every year? flipping hell, I know we've been tight with the money over the past couple of years (not now) but it can't cost more than a couple of hundred quid to update some photos. 

Queue for merchandise was massive which was nice to see, queuing all the way around the shop. Maybe one way to stop the queues would have staff walking around the shop with card machines and serving customers on the floor. 

Im sure DC is well aware of the short comings, and hopefully is looking at oppurtuntines to change it. 

I reckon the club shop will have taken a fortune today, and could have taken even more had we been a little more organised behind the scenes. 

Or there was merchandise in there actually worth buying

44 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

Thanks for your comments. We feel our prices reflect our quality. why not try one of our pic n mix boxes ?

Ha ha. 

Touche

i walked  into that one