Squad Numbers

Complaining about squad numbers lol

Couple of years ago it was whether we could stay up. Couple of years before that, it was whether we would go up. Year before that it was if we'd even survive at all.

If this is as difficult as it gets for us, keep it coming!

6 hours ago, OurDan said:

I can only see Fletcher being number 6 because they wrote number 9 upside down

Picture it- DC and CC sat Smith & Jones style either side of the table. DC starts filling in the squad numbers. Carlos is thinking 'this is madness' when DC drops his pencil. As he bends down to get it....

...Carlos leans over the table and tries to fill in '9' for Fletcher over the table while DC's not looking.

'6'

5H1T! 

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

23 minutes ago, Im Right said:

It'll all end in tears a tell thi! Enjoy the ride, but a tell thi na, it's doomed! Look further than the end of your nose.

Greed will even be your downfall.

All is not what it seems.

that's true...Agent Leon eh ? lol

21 minutes ago, Shezza said:

I think you know what I meant. I'm a little concerned he seems to be willing to make alot of changes against the wishes of the fans. 

We don't even have the power to give squad numbers.

Guest Arnold
6 hours ago, stocksyuto said:
2 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

Without reading all 19 pages, what makes people think that DC or Carlos picked the numbers and/or assigned players to numbers?

Well who else would? 

1 hour ago, bigrbuk said:
3 hours ago, Coyt said:

ANYONE FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET RID OF QUOTE BOXES YET? GRRR

Erm I didn't say that lol

1 minute ago, lincolnowl said:

People can defend it all they like -. But it's just not reyt. 

Stuff like this can only lead to the conclusion that DC is a control freak, and too quick to go against the grain. 

Yeah I remember David Hirst grabbing big Ron by the throat on Cup Final Eve... " Numberfucking five I'm not playing "  lol

Guest Im Right
1 minute ago, RichieB said:

Apparently some journeyman striker who plays for some insignificant 3rd division club. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Shezza said:

I just find it very strange. 

And a little bit concerned that DC is sticking his nose into everything. 

Over the past 6 months or so I have seen more positive coverage of Sheffield Wednesday on a national scale as I have seen in the past decade. Much of that has been down to how Carlos and the team have played and have approached their football but they are here because of the foundations that the chairman has put in place to enable us to progress.

Strange squad numbers and a kit that I am not overly keen on (out has attracted record sales) are not much this much of an issue when put in perspective.

I'm more interested to see which players we currently consider starters, will make way for the four or five newcomers With us only planning to bring in players better than the ones we have already, which six will avoid the chop? 

So players who are likely to leave then, based on not being given a number 

Mcgugan

Bus

Lachman

Dielna 

i imagine the the intention will be to get rid of them permanently, only one I would look at possibly keeping and loaning out would be Bus.