Squad Numbers

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, KivoOwl said:

Really? Get a life? Any need for that whatsoever?

I suggest you stop telling people what they can or can't post.

No way should anyone be told to stop posting how they feel - or be told they need to 'get a life' because they have a different opinion.

Absolutely no need for it, and I'm absolutely sick of it.

lol

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I won't be happy if we leave hillsborough that's for sure. Hillsborough is more a part of this club than any one of us on this forum and it's only a matter of time 

but many clubs have and they dont look back (apart from the odd nostalgic trip).

I doubt Leicester would have won the league if they had stayed at their old ground etc

All I can say is its a good job we are successful on  the field because with the massive rise in season tickets over the last couple of years plus the badge and shirt change, there would have been uproar on here if we were still pants !!

Just now, Sean Watson said:

All I can say is its a good job we are successful on  the field because with the massive rise in season tickets over the last couple of years plus the badge and shirt change, there would have been uproar on here if we were still pants !!

Yeah that massive rise in season tickets cost me and extra 37p a match over the next three years...but carry on...

8 minutes ago, Donny.Owl said:

Well I've read most of the thread but haven't seen this "meltdown" mention on the last 2 pages?

Reactions haven't been that strong, other than the odd OTT reaction to people moaning.

its ironic really that posters often laugh at a "meltdown" that isn't happening, it gets mentioned all the time. They are the ones going over the top if anything  

9 minutes ago, Donny.Owl said:

Well I've read most of the thread but haven't seen this "meltdown" mention on the last 2 pages?

Reactions haven't been that strong, other than the odd OTT reaction to people moaning.

Season Tickets prices were frozen for a while, weren't they?

Guest mrbluesky
45 minutes ago, Jowl said:

So...

Numbers are irrelevant

Stripes are irrelevant

the Owl is irrelevant

whats next......

True dat.

3 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Ditto for me in the Army...funny how I still remember it 48 years later...can't really say it has brought me bad luck either   lol

likewise Dave eyes right when you reply to me laaaaaad

3 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Ditto for me in the Army...funny how I still remember it 48 years later...can't really say it has brought me bad luck either   lol

You never forget it. Mine was the RN and I've been out since 73 !!