1 minute ago, ramone said:

If he is implying 'he's also on his way' here, I'm surprised the eagle eyes owlstalk spelling and grammar police haven't twigged on to the fact he's used the to/too... 

He's a potential Wednesday player and therefore above reproach.

There are rules.  When they are applied is at the discretion of he who must be obeyed.

lol

5 minutes ago, ramone said:

If he is implying 'he's also on his way' here, I'm surprised the eagle eyes owlstalk spelling and grammar police haven't twigged on to the fact he's used the to/too... 

Probably because he's clearly using the word "to" to mean a destination,  if he'd put "too" there was no need for the question marks. Unless he doesn't know what he's doing.

12 minutes ago, ramone said:

Hes foreign so his English grammar is not the same as ours lol

Pleased he's returning , solid LB knows the squad and he can do the job without bedding in. 

I know the clubs not yet announced officially  but I doubt he's stupid enough to risk a fine from Watford by claiming he's a Wednesday player on his own Twitter page.

ha ha ha people will have a go even when it makes them look silly (even googled a picture for it). Tongue was firmly pressed against cheek.

I was referring to my twitter feed and everybody sending him the chant........including me!!! Good old Owlstalk

3 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Wasn't it a Nixon who said that you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time? But...you can fool a blade 24/7  

lol