Abdi from Watford?

11 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

Where has this story of Brighton being interested come from ?

A friend of mine who is a freelance scout does a bit of work for Brighton and he says he's 90% certain that Abdi is not on the Brighton radar. Reading have had talks with him and his agent very recently as have QPR. Swansea have also been monitoring the situation

He always says this first its "im not sure iv not heard anything" then once some proper sources break it he hangs back and waits then comes out with the old 'other club looks more likely to sign him' just like with fletcher recently hes a cretin

Edited by stocksyuto

24 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Imagine if we just announced Pudil....

He's the more important of the two.

Abdi is a luxury, an exceptional player who I'm proper excited by, but we could put an XI out tomorrow without him that would still be highly competitive at the top end of the league. 

We NEED Pudil in order to do that, though. We have an absolutely cavernous hole at LB right now that we absolutely require Pudil to fill ASAP.

Just now, OxonOwl said:

There is only one thing worse than posting tweets from twitter with a view to enlightening others as to what is going on and that is posting tweets from twitter with no context

F**k me, what do you want?

lol

It's not that difficult

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

F**k me, what do you want?

lol

It's not that difficult

They could have been talking about Pudil or someone else or even Lewis Hamilton. I know you are implying that this conversation is about Abdi but

• You may have misconstrued it
  • You may be trying to mislead us
  • You may be correct in what you are reporting

but after deciding on that we still have to decide whether we believe reliable Nixon