CC has made his recommendations

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Can't see many clubs wanting to pay anywhere near the reported asking price for Pudil at his age. 

No, they won't. The penny will drop with Watford eventually, and they'll lower their valuation to a more realistic figure. Until then, DC will probably bide his time. He knows what Pudil wants, so we can afford to be patient in his case. 

No Ryan Gauld

*Signed as a teen prodigy from Dundee United, Sporting CP attacking midfielder Ryan Gauld has been loaned to Vitoria Setubal. English Championship side Sheffield Wednesday were also keen on the Scot, but Lisbon preferred him to stay in Portugal.

I wasn't very interested in him, as we need players with experience of The Championship and getting out of this league.

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:45, bigash_swfc said:

No Ryan Gauld

*Signed as a teen prodigy from Dundee United, Sporting CP attacking midfielder Ryan Gauld has been loaned to Vitoria Setubal. English Championship side Sheffield Wednesday were also keen on the Scot, but Lisbon preferred him to stay in Portugal.

I wasn't very interested in him, as we need players with experience of The Championship and getting out of this league.

Good - he would have been a sub at best. We need players that are first teamers.  Experience in playing reserve team in Portugal and a few appearance in the Iron Bru league is not what we need this season

5 hours ago, Rogers said:

Good - he would have been a sub at best. We need players that are first teamers.  Experience in playing reserve team in Portugal and a few appearance in the Iron Bru league is not what we need this season

Though of course we do need players who can cover others, and we aren't particularly well covered in midfield

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Though of course we do need players who can cover others, and we aren't particularly well covered in midfield

Bannan

Lee

Hutchinson

McGugan

Melo

Semedo

Wallace

Matais

Foresteri

Helan

we have 10 options across the midfield, I'd say we have ample cover. If we want to improve the first 11 that's different.

32 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Bannan

Lee

Hutchinson

McGugan

Melo

Semedo

Wallace

Matais

Foresteri

Helan

we have 10 options across the midfield, I'd say we have ample cover. If we want to improve the first 11 that's different.

Those numbers look impressive but, say if we were without Bannan and Lee, what would our midfield look like?

6 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Thought I'd pop this in here, probably has little meaning but....

Att Chansiri & George Hirst just followed Chesterfields American winger Gboly Ariyibi, on Instagram and Twitter 

any good? Kids like him it seems!

9 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Thought I'd pop this in here, probably has little meaning but....

Att Chansiri & George Hirst just followed Chesterfields American winger Gboly Ariyibi, on Instagram and Twitter 

Hirst has also started following Adnan Jacussi from Man Utd so it means we're signing him too...

(Can't be bothered to spell his name properly) 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Misleading. Doesn't say we need to bring in any new players unless I'm missing it. 

I think he means that as there's NO mention of new players, it more than highlights the fact we NEED some and sharpish. I wonder if we've thought stuff it for this season, and that the playoff's are our target as we can't realistically compete this season?

I will also be the same next season with he money on offer for getting relegated.

Edited by marshy

7 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Those numbers look impressive but, say if we were without Bannan and Lee, what would our midfield look like?

Been told we are 99% there with a midfield signing who I would rate up there with the FF signing. 

If it happens we'll have one of the top few players outside the premier - and better than quite a lot in it! 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, scram said:

Been told we are 99% there with a midfield signing who I would rate up there with the FF signing. 

If it happens we'll have one of the top few players outside the premier - and better than quite a lot in it! 

I'm drooling. Who? 

2 minutes ago, scram said:

Ohh Scram you tease.....

5 minutes ago, scram said:

Would they be signing from the premier league or abroad?...

8 minutes ago, scram said:

Having heard you rave about him in the past is the midfielder Daniel Tozser Scram?

Edited by swfc1983