CC has made his recommendations

On 19 July 2016 at 10:10, wilyfox said:

No, they won't. The penny will drop with Watford eventually, and they'll lower their valuation to a more realistic figure. Until then, DC will probably bide his time. He knows what Pudil wants, so we can afford to be patient in his case. 

Wily is right.

12 minutes ago, scram said:

Been told we are 99% there with a midfield signing who I would rate up there with the FF signing. 

If it happens we'll have one of the top few players outside the premier - and better than quite a lot in it! 

Welcome home Darren Potter.

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Having heard you rave about him in the past is the midfielder Daniel Tozser Scram?

You think Tozser fits that description? Really?! 

13 minutes ago, scram said:

Been told we are 99% there with a midfield signing who I would rate up there with the FF signing. 

If it happens we'll have one of the top few players outside the premier - and better than quite a lot in it! 

Trustworthy sauce?

Guest Arnold
12 minutes ago, scram said:

Oh.  And a certain left back nit unknown to us is desperate to come back as he loved it so much

I'm sure that one will happen as long as another club don't get involved and make the fee awkward

Is it a wide player? 

Dear Scram,

Should a PM pop up in my in box confirming some expected good news, I wouldn't be disappointed.

Plus, it'd be helpful if we could stick with the story between us that the deal was actually confirmed prior to the players leaving for Portugal.

Yours sincerely

me

Edited by theowlsman

20 minutes ago, scram said:

Name him then 

It is a forum after all 

Guest Arnold
2 minutes ago, siggi jonsson said:

Name him then 

It is a forum after all 

The club might read it on owlstalk and immediately pull out of the deal thou 

25 minutes ago, scram said:

I remember your last rumour though, Lee off for 105k lol

Edited by Ellis Rimmer