Listen to the fans

Price of shirt doesn't affect us that much, you either buy it or you don't.

Colour and design isn't all that important as long as it's not red and white, we've not always played in stripes like some people seem to think.

Membership all though gone up to £50 getting £10 off price of tickets for high category games should see that it will more than pay to get one if you haven't got a season ticket.

£42 for Villa game is OTT especially when its live on sky but over season I should think most games will be a lower category, D, E, F & G games with only a handful A, B & C.

5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

And so he should be if it's justified - it's the attitude of some in here that because we have some better players he is all of a sudden God Almighty.

People thought that about Dave Richards once and he actually ran a club that got promoted, won something, got into Europe and signed actual superstars.

Look what happened there. 

Well we'll probably find out he's not perfect when it does all go wrong in the future. At the moment I can personally make allowances for a few things which aren't ideal or aren't how I'd like it. Mainly because this is the best team I've seen us have and I'm enjoying it. I can understand some peoples issues and gripes though I'm not completely naive to it. 

7 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

And so he should be if it's justified - it's the attitude of some in here that because we have some better players he is all of a sudden God Almighty.

People thought that about Dave Richards once and he actually ran a club that got promoted, won something, got into Europe and signed actual superstars.

Look what happened there. 

Yeah the silly old sod fell into a pool lol

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Well we'll probably find out he's not perfect when it does all go wrong in the future. At the moment I can personally make allowances for a few things which aren't ideal or aren't how I'd like it. Mainly because this is the best team I've seen us have and I'm enjoying it. I can understand some peoples issues and gripes though I'm not completely naive to it. 

Well unfortunately I aspire to perfection lol

22 minutes ago, Coyt said:

I actually thought about this today. All the ones complaining about prices and stuff and planning to boycott games, well what if Mr C just thinks fk it and walks away?

I'd still be a Wednesday fan 

6 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

How? Is the man perfect? If not why not criticise some things some fans think he gets badly wrong. 

he got the tickets wrong last season and that led to thousands boycotting the matches and showing their disgust by refusing to buy season tickets this season...err wait ...no...but err

5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

How? Is the man perfect? If not why not criticise some things some fans think he gets badly wrong. 

You criticise every move he makes.

I'll stick to enjoying how far we have progressed under him.

I have faith in the man who is actually showing drive and ambition and is adapting to the game.

You stick to wanting him to fail.

We have fans who prefer to be negative than see our team win

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

You criticise every move he makes.

I'll stick to enjoying how far we have progressed under him.

I have faith in the man who is actually showing drive and ambition and is adapting to the game.

You stick to wanting him to fail.

We have fans who prefer to be negative than see our team win

Yeah that's why I support Wednesday to see them fail. Why else would I have picked them? The early 90s were awful for me. Thank God we've been rubbish for 20 years. 

Faith leads to Jihadi John lol

1 hour ago, khowl66 said:

It's Mr C's toy and he will do what he likes with it. So far he has done brilliantly in a very short space of time. However, like most foreign owners they do not appreciate the traditions of our game. The new home shirt being a prime example. In my opinion the Wednesday home shirt should always be the bold, equal, blue and white stripes. It should always be instantly recognisable as a Wednesday shirt. 

I also wonder where the price increases will end. £55 for a shirt, £42 for Villa fans. I think we would feel pretty ripped off if we were charged £42 at Villa Park.

They have also increased the Members fees from £30 to £50!! Why?

Time to listen to the loyal fan base who have stood by the club no matter what and not take them for granted.

So when you say listen to the fans, you mean listen to you. What gives you the right to represent me.

i have no issues in the new shirt. It's a new era. I think ticket prices are excessive but not surprised. 

I look forward to the new season with a settled side with a few quality additions. I'm excited. The fact the kit is a bit different just adds to the flavour 

18 minutes ago, onslow said:

Because if you want to start building a global brand (think our Chairman's homelands) then you need consistency and recognition.

Blue and White Stripes, Black Shorts = Distinct and a powerful brand

It's a global tv game now unlike before

Our brand is blue and white and  its the distictive owl on the shirt.

How do stripes set us above any other team that have them and make us a global brand? Are we just copying porto or any other team? But the. Name sheffield wedneaday and the owl on the shirt sets us apart from everyone no matter what design the shirt is.

7 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Our brand is blue and white and  its the distictive owl on the shirt.

How do stripes set us above any other team that have them and make us a global brand? Are we just copying porto or any other team? But the. Name sheffield wedneaday and the owl on the shirt sets us apart from everyone no matter what design the shirt is.

As i said, Blue and White stripes AND black shorts

different from Porto, Gothenburg et al

I'll probably get concerned when he starts demanding one Wednesday fan is sacrificed at every home game in his honour, until then I'll get annoyed with all the changes he's making, but still be thankful for what he has done/doing for the club.

To be fair I hated that he changed the badge, but seeing it on the shirt I really like it now so perhaps Chansiri knows what he doing? Not sure I will ever like the new home shirt though. 

He isn't perfect an needs to stop changing for changing sake, but he not like the barn pot like the one up the m1. I guess what I'm saying is money seems to talk with Chansiri so he'll get the jist if he sells less shirt then he expected or he sees an half empty stadium each week and starts asking questions.

Tbf 42 quid cheapest ticket is way too much 

fair enough first game againt a big side but should be 30 or 35 maximum for best seat in house

prices will drop to cat d soon for most games anyway. luckily we have 20k st holders so crowd should be 25k ish with away fans n odd potg 

1 minute ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Tbf 42 quid cheapest ticket is way too much 

fair enough first game againt a big side but should be 30 or 35 maximum for best seat in house

prices will drop to cat d soon for most games anyway. luckily we have 20k st holders so crowd should be 25k ish with away fans n odd potg 

Second season in a row now that fans have moaned about prices we should stop setting up transfer mega threads and start doing ticket price mega threads.

Away fans moan but villa will still turn up as expectations will be high for them . bristol still didnt do to bad last year considering they are a smaller club.