Listen to the fans

It's Mr C's toy and he will do what he likes with it. So far he has done brilliantly in a very short space of time. However, like most foreign owners they do not appreciate the traditions of our game. The new home shirt being a prime example. In my opinion the Wednesday home shirt should always be the bold, equal, blue and white stripes. It should always be instantly recognisable as a Wednesday shirt. 

I also wonder where the price increases will end. £55 for a shirt, £42 for Villa fans. I think we would feel pretty ripped off if we were charged £42 at Villa Park.

They have also increased the Members fees from £30 to £50!! Why?

Time to listen to the loyal fan base who have stood by the club no matter what and not take them for granted.

As for the shirt design, we have changed it many times and I am pretty certain we never had foreign owners then.

I am sure when we moved from Owlerton some had the hump, I imagine when we changed from 'The Wednesday' to 'Sheffield Wednesday' even more had the hump.

I'm a fan of tradition, but if things don't evolve, tjry become extinct.

unless you are a crocodile, but they're hard as furrrk.

35 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

You are right, get the prices down and get rid off, Westwood, Lees, Bannan, Forestieri, Hooper, Fletcher etc. 

Bring back Madine, O'Grady and JJ.

I actually thought about this today. All the ones complaining about prices and stuff and planning to boycott games, well what if Mr C just thinks fk it and walks away?

40 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

You are right, get the prices down and get rid off, Westwood, Lees, Bannan, Forestieri, Hooper, Fletcher etc. 

Ticket prices aren't paying the fees and wages of those players

2 minutes ago, Coyt said:

I actually thought about this today. All the ones complaining about prices and stuff and planning to boycott games, well what if Mr C just thinks fk it and walks away?

But nobody's talking about a boycott

they simply can't afford to go even though they want to

it all adds up to the same thing though

a half empty stadium even though we're playing great footy and challenging for promotion

its criminal that the club have messed this up so badly.

6 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Then so be it . He has put his money in and it's his club but that doesn't excuse disgusting ticket/membership prices and the sheer rip off that is the replica shirt. 

Edited by james o connor

1 minute ago, Coyt said:

Then Wednesday will go on.

The sun does not shine out of this bloke's anus. The prices are outrageous - who other than Wednesday fans support them? The shirt is poo - who would say it's a Wednesday shirt?  We nearly got promoted - Burnley, Middlesbrough and Hull actually managed it.

This Chansiri thing is turning into a cult. The man who cannot be criticised.  Sycophancy does no-one any good - even the guy who's getting a constant rimming from some people on here. 

1 minute ago, horny owl said:

But nobody's talking about a boycott

they simply can't afford to go even though they want to

it all adds up to the same thing though

a half empty stadium even though we're playing great footy and challenging for promotion

its criminal that the club have messed this up so badly.

Iv seen loads on Twitter on about it, admittedly it does have a lot of idiots on there so no surprise lol just a shame that some fans can't actually enjoy the Saturday afternoon routine of going to the games because of costs.

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

The sun does not shine out of this bloke's anus. The prices are outrageous - who other than Wednesday fans support them? The shirt is poo - who would say it's a Wednesday shirt?  We nearly got promoted - Burnley, Middlesbrough and Hull actually managed it.

This Chansiri thing is turning into a cult. The man who cannot be criticised.  Sycophancy does no-one any good - even the guy who's getting a constant rimming from some people on here. 

How can he not be criticised when he's constantly being criticised?

45 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Why should it always be just stripes? Because the old board didnt really give a damn about the club and just kept it ? Itsnot the first time and it wont be the last we see a different style .

Because if you want to start building a global brand (think our Chairman's homelands) then you need consistency and recognition.

Blue and White Stripes, Black Shorts = Distinct and a powerful brand

It's a global tv game now unlike before

4 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Unbelievable

51 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

As for the shirt design, we have changed it many times and I am pretty certain we never had foreign owners then.

I am sure when we moved from Owlerton some had the hump, I imagine when we changed from 'The Wednesday' to 'Sheffield Wednesday' even more had the hump.

I'm a fan of tradition, but if things don't evolve, tjry become extinct.

unless you are a crocodile, but they're hard as furrrk.

We never moved from owlerton, the stadium was called that before it was called hillsborough :ph34r: 

just sayin

next week we are changing it to "Chansiri Palace" though lol 

Edited by Stevelknievel

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

How can he not be criticised when he's constantly being criticised?

And so he should be if it's justified - it's the attitude of some in here that because we have some better players he is all of a sudden God Almighty.

People thought that about Dave Richards once and he actually ran a club that got promoted, won something, got into Europe and signed actual superstars.

Look what happened there.