Listen to the fans

27 minutes ago, HalfFull said:

...concerned by how much everything is - seriously, you are concerned about the cost of 'everything'?

...A good chunk of our fans have a concern. Is it getting addressed - what is your definition of 'a good chunk of our fans'? I would suggest that the increase in season ticket holders is a very good indicator that the fans' are, in general, very happy with the progress the club is making.

Almost 20,000 season tickets sold. Last season's average home attendance for home fans was 21,436, with an additional average of 1,204 away fans. In your view, how many make up a 'good chunk'?

...We might have lost out on a lot of fans like me throughout the season

We 'might' have done many things, but where is the evidence to support your suggestion that 'we may have lost out on a lot of fans like you throughtout the season?

The evidence is because he is one and he's saying it. Straight from the horse's mouth. 

10 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

The evidence is because he is one and he's saying it. Straight from the horse's mouth. 

Whether he is 'one' or not is his choice, but I don't recall him 'saying' that. It also has no relevance.

I have looked up the word 'evidence' in the dictionary. Strangely, none of the meanings you give are mentioned.

I am interested in the claim made in your avatar. Have you any evidence to support that claim?

Best of luck with your exams.

1 hour ago, Spookone said:

I am a long term loyal fan and don't have a problem with the new shirts (in fact I really like it) or the prices, Im not even too bothered about our potential name change from the Owls to the Hawks - I do realise that some fans may struggle with costs and that is unfortunate but success has a cost associated with it.

If you don't care what the teams called or what kit they play in why don't you just support a different one?