NEW SWFC KIT REVEALED - What do you think?

3 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Sheffield Wednesday traditionalists only want tradition that reminds them of Chris Waddle and David Hirst unfortunately. 

The shirts look top quality and I really like the home and the white away shirt, if the material good quality and the badge is sewn and not ironed on they will be fantastic. I'm also looking forward to seeing the goalie kits. 

Also worth mentioning the sponsor which looks great also, countless kits are ruined by the sponsor these days. 

Yeah I know mate. But it's not really anything too drastic or new really. We've had pin stripes before and been stripe less quite a few times too. I like the retro look to the kits, especially the home one. It would look better with black shorts but to me it's a beauty and one of our best shirts in a long time, perhaps since the late 90's Di Canio era shirt. I much prefer retro shirts and mostly just buy old Wednesday shirts and track suit tops but I think I'll buy this one, cos it doesn't look tacky or too modern, it's a one off and looks classy and retro along with the retro original club badge.

No - we've just changed our kit. It's nothing like a wednesday shirt. It doesn't matter if it looks nice.

That's not our strip.

why would they do that? 

It it might look nice in fkin purple but it's not our kit.

That home shirt is drenched in tradition. Derek Wilkinson would pull that shirt on and bang the rain soaked leather casey through the back of the net, ripping the opposites goalie's hands off in the process. The black away kit looks fantastic and modern. The white third strip is just pure class. I hope the lads get a lot of opportunities to wear it.

You know what? We are going to be promoted as champions in these shirts. Of this, I am absolutely sure. To be be certain.

Bring it on. 

:manager:

Edited by pauli
fannies

17 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

It's not that much different to this one we had briefly in the early 1960's. That one was a beauty too. I'm a traditionalist and I love retro shirts but both the shirt and the badge are nothing new. We've had pin stripes before and been stripe less before. It's only for one season, then we'll have something for the 150th anniversary season. I like it but think it would've looked better with black shorts like in the early 60's.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_sheffield_wednesday_1962-1963.gif

You're probably better comparing it to the actual shirt than a mock up. Don't like the home shirt, it's not Wednesday. Like the other two though

image.jpeg

8 minutes ago, SouthStandParty said:

Double disaster day at Chansiri Towers.

1. Ticket prices

2.  Home kit

Nice one Deji.

Yeah nice one Chansiri! 

:duntmatter:

maybe we should go back to how we used to be run, we nearly went out of business but at least we had stripes back then. :baby:

9 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo poo TU said:

Not for me

I dislike all this change for changes sake

As a regular buyer of home shirts, I will give this a miss

First Ghostbusters, and then this, the worlds gone mad

The dads army remake was cráp as well! :picnic: