Carlos off in the summer?

Thought he wass gonna f.ook off after 30 minutes tonight..he was throwin' a mental on the touchline

Shows how much he wants us to win 

Good to see that sort of passion from your manager. 

It's all about "projects" and "two, three year plans". 

:manager:  I have already talked about this in other interviews. The Senhor Chansiri has a project to take this sleeping Wednesday giant to the Premier League. This project, I will complete it, the giant will awake and hunt down his prey. The Manchesters and the Chelsea and the Tottenham and other opposites, they are for this moment in the good place, but we will put them to the aside next season with the power of Hillsburg also in the away games at theirs. Of this I am sure. They make probobarbly two goals, but we will make four goals and put them in the difficult place. To be certain.

We will also at the away game eat all the chips and pies and finger the birds of the opposites whlist drinking all their beer. I am here to change English football, I have looked at the future and it is wearing the blue and white stripes of the Sheffield Wednesday.

I would have thought Carlos would have spoke to chairman at the start of employment and cosidering his vision of two years to get into

the premier league Carlos would be thinking I will give it two seasons to have a real go. But then if a good offer comes along who knows.

Amazing how many players and manager gets 'Mis Quoted'

That tells you what you need to know about journalists.

I've done interview recently where what I said, and what I meant were 100% not what was written - but I left it too open, giving the writer an angle.

Also - look at the amount of times Staton tweets a 'quote' - you listen to it, and you have a different interpretation

Firstly, don't believe he wants to leave, I don't want him to leave and doubt he will, that said, bet Watford fans didn't want Jokanovic to leave after he got them promoted and I'm sure at the time they were gutted, bet they're happy now...