Carlos off in the summer?

You'd have to have had your head stuck in sand for twenty years to think Carlos won't be poached at the end of the season,

Just a thought though, there was life after Nigel Pearson at Leicester.

Don't get me wrong he has done a great job but with the players at his disposal we are really where we should be

Erm so coaching and tactics are irrelevant?

There are many good sides "on paper" , who don't reflect that in reality.

PL clubs bound to be looking at him. Successful, great style of play and charismatic.

Would be a bigger news story if no-one was interested in him.

Dont think he will want to leave, or be allowed to leave, if we go up. DC is no fool.

Guest dunellaowl

Sports witness though.

Has anyone actually seen some of the stuff they spout??

Portugals version of HITC

We were signing a player for 7.5 million euros last January transfer window done deal because the player and Carlos said so. (Quoted)

Where is he then??

Couldn't care less as long as we have the squad and Chansiri

As much as I love Carlos and want him to stay, I agree with this. Our future can be very bright with or without him

Just to add that the calibre of manager who'd be interested in us would be higher than ever, thanks to Chansiri and Carlos

Edited by Southie_Owl

Couldn't care less as long as we have the squad and Chansiri

I know why you say that but i disagree.

Most of the players we have signed could not get regular games at their old clubs, apart from the imports.

They are doing well because they suit the way Carlos wants to play and he coaches them to get the most from them

Never underestimate the importance of the manager, money helps, but he is the one who totally determines what we get out of them on the pitch.

If we lose him i believe we will go backwards before we hopefully improve again.

He is crucial to us