Carlos off in the summer?

He could be bigging himself up to force Chansiri to offer a better contract

I'd hate to see him leave, but he's put us back on the map

We've a better profile now, and even though I love King Carlos, Chansiri is the most important man at the club

This.

Look, he's only human.  Officially (contract wise at least) - he's out of work in 3-4 months time.

Who wouldn't be starting to think about next season in that position?

This.

Look, he's only human. Officially (contract wise at least) - he's out of work in 3-4 months time.

Who wouldn't be starting to think about next season in that position?

You're saying he's officially out of contract in 3-4 months time ?

Do you know that as fact or just going on the rumour Mr C said it would be reviewed and assuming that meant he was on a 12 month contract...

Find the bit about Carlos having better offers from other leagues but preferring Wednesday a little confusing. Wasn't Carlos out of a management job for 3 years before he joined us? Doesn't quite add up.

Offers from other leagues pre season but joined us.

This was mentioned when he joined...

Am I the only one who would be slightly surprised if he was getting offers from premiership clubs? Don't get me wrong I think he's doing a fantastic job and want to see him stay. But looking at it objectively its his first season in English football so he's not proved he can do it on consistent basis. If you look at what we have actually achieved we've moved from a mid table club to playoff contenders by spending a fair amount of money on proven championship players. A solid and impressive achievement but enough to entice top level job offers? I'm not so sure. If he gets us up or he turns us into automatic contenders next season that would be different and I'm sure he will be in demand. I think he'll still be here next season.

It would be foolish of him not to flaunt his services so to speak. He is a professional in a cutthroat business. There'd be no loyalty if he wasn't as successful as he has been this season. Got no promble whatsoever with that interview.

Nothing surprising. Most likely outcome for us is play off defeat. That would rightly mean CC seen as a success and there could be interest. Swansea, Palace and WBA are the teams that spring to mind. If one of them came for him I expect he would want to go and there is no way we could compete financially.

Not the end of the world but obviously a blow if it happened. We would be a really attractive choice for any ambitious manager and DC has shown he can get it right. All the same. It needs to be done.

Of English based managers I would be at least interested.

But all speculative. Nothing in this article to indicate particularly itchy feet

I have no reason to doubt the OP, and I certainly wouldn't begrudge Carlos the opportunity to manage in the Premier League, but that conversation is totally alien to his approach to journalists in this country, where he steadfastly refuses to comment on speculation. If true, it's a bit odd

I think he was pretty cagey when asked about his future earlier this season.

When there was speculation linking Carlos to the Swansea job a few months ago, he said on Radio Sheffield that he didn't talk about any other club than Wednesday, and he was happy at Hillsborough. BUT, he said he had been in a similar position before, and just decided to up and leave when a better position came along, part of the way through whichever season he was referring to.

He's doing a good job but I really can't see premier league owners falling over themselves to get him.

He'd be a gamble at that level and although we love him, is he any better than the managers of the other top six clubs?

He could well go to swansea or similar but he's not going to a better club than Wednesday.

Don't see man utd going in for him.

Hmmm. Well having read it properly he seems to be saying that he would like to manage in the premier league, and that could be with us or could be with someone else. There is a fair bit of bigging himself up which personally i don't mind. And from the journo some reflections on us as a sleeping giant (only won the league one time less than Chelsea).

Not the most significant of stories