New club crest

Guest wilyfox

Chansiri's prerogative. His club, his choice. It's not as though he roughed up a wacky new design that sticks out like a sore thumb. We've reverted to an already used retro design. Deal with it.

I've tried convincing myself that I like but I just don't... The 70's logo is far far better!!

That said if you were to give me a choice of watching Fernando Forestieri, Barry Bannan and Gary Hooper playing in the new badge OR Hallam Hope, Will Keane and Darren Potter

playing in the old badge, I know which one I'd choose.

The 70s badge has always looked like an owl with a walking stick its hideous,loving the PROPER Wednesday badge,bout time we went back to our roots and had summat to be proud of,a traditional owls logo.

Good on em and well overdue

How is a badge from the 1950's, that was never worn on any of our kits, a 'traditional owls logo' and going 'back to our roots'? Surely our roots go back a bit further than that.

I'm not saying I don't like it, I just don't get your logic.

Still think the new one is sheite with its stupid eye lashes, not a patch on our current one sorry

ones Iconic one is weird, I have tried to get used to it but.....

I agree with you. Should just go back to the one we used to have. Much better, much more elegant

Agree with Wily Fox, whether we like it or not is immaterial. We are not the ones who put money where his mouth is, not us. Unfortunately, if he wants to change it to a Tuna Fish, that's his prerogative, not ours. We have TWO options-like and/or accept it, or refuse to buy it, But  whether we like it or not, THIS IS NOW THE WEDNESDAY CREST!

Agree with Wily Fox, whether we like it or not is immaterial. We are not the ones who put money where his mouth is, not us. Unfortunately, if he wants to change it to a Tuna Fish, that's his prerogative, not ours. We have TWO options-like and/or accept it, or refuse to buy it, But whether we like it or not, THIS IS NOW THE WEDNESDAY CREST!

Of course we put our money where our mouth is. Every time we buy a ticket or merchandise.

Merchandise that has the badge on...