Bolton

Going to this game knowing my luck we'll loose , I remember last time i went to a bolton match when a Bolton fan fell from the top end of Leppings lane and got straight back up. Have the only video i could find of the after the event

Edited by ThomasSWFC

Be a tight game this one. They'll come for a draw, which would be a very good one for them, and try hitting us on the break.

Though if we attack from the off and get an early goal, then every chance of a cricket score.

Early goal crucial. Get our noses in front in the first 20 minutes and I can see us winning very comfortably. If we allow them to frustrate us could be a very costly evening in terms of dropped points. Up to us to set the pace from the off.

Be a tight game this one. They'll come for a draw, which would be a very good one for them, and try hitting us on the break.

Though if we attack from the off and get an early goal, then every chance of a cricket score.

Correct. Cant show them respect and fart around for the first half. Got to go at them from the off.

Big plus....did you see that quagmire they played on today at Eastleigh? They must be absolutely knackered. Todays pros arent used to those heavy conditions.

Dont accuse me of jinxing with over confidence. Our A team are WAY too good for this years Bolton team.

They've got alot of height with Wheater, Prince, Madine, Pratley, Moxey all above 6'2 etc...

Playing Nuhiu is an absolute must

Nuhiu-Hooper

Forestieri 

Helan                Wallace

Bannan Lee

Pudil Loovens Sasso Hunt

Westwood

With Hutchinson in for Sasso if fit 

They've got alot of height with Wheater, Prince, Madine, Pratley, Moxey all above 6'2 etc...

Playing Nuhiu is an absolute must

Nuhiu-Hooper

Forestieri 

Helan                Wallace

Bannan Lee

Pudil Loovens Sasso Hunt

Westwood

With Hutchinson in for Sasso if fit

We are 7th and flying.

They are bottom and tanking.

We are nicking their best player.

They played 1000 miles away today on a peat bog.

We are at home.

And still you think we need to play with 12 men.

Have you no pity?