Bolton

Think this will be the most frustrating home game of the season. Knowing Lennon they will use every trick in the book to get 0 0. Expect time wasting and falling about from the first minute. Need an early goal in this one

I'd be happy with a 1 v 0 and 3 points.

However if we start well and score early we could thrash them. 3 points is a must, but if we can seriously improve our goal difference in the meantime then all the better.

We are due to really hammer someone at home. I think it might just be Bolton

We hammered Brum and Wolves surely?

But 5 or 6 is ok by me too.

Wouldnt it be great to be two up after 10 minutes, playing sublime footie, and genuinely enjoying the whole 90 minutes.

If we field our strongest team (i.e, the same XI that started against Brum, Fulham away), we will win this.

If Carvalhal starts p1ssing about with squad rotation or a different formation (i.e Boro, MK Dons, Fulham in FA Cup), I'd be much less confident.

I think the past 4 weeks have convinced Carlos of our best XI. Boro and Fulham cup were exceptional circumstances.

A team Tuesday I am sure.

I think the past 4 weeks have convinced Carlos of our best XI. Boro and Fulham cup were exceptional circumstances.

A team Tuesday I am sure.

It would have been stupid to play our first choice 11 yesterday and risked injuries when we have a vital league game against Bolton on Tuesday .

Guest Darkus Owlus

They've got alot of height with Wheater, Prince, Madine, Pratley, Moxey all above 6'2 etc...

Playing Nuhiu is an absolute must

Nuhiu-Hooper

Forestieri

Helan Wallace

Bannan Lee

Pudil Loovens Sasso Hunt

Westwood

With Hutchinson in for Sasso if fit

You're made the strikers merge too....syamese strikers. It's an abomination upfront.