Matchday Improvements

Think new scoreboard is great, especially replays.

Obviously the pre match street entertainers didn't work, and I don't think Mooncakes are outselling Pies, but what single other improvement can you think of to improve the Matchday experience.

I'll go for a man of match SWFC app on phone where supporters can vote ten miutes before time for their man of match and winner comes up on scoreboard at final whistle.

i'd have to go with WINS...

Whilst no being a lover of modern music, I appreciate that this does not apply to many of the crowd and so I'm prepared to accept it. I would, however, prefer that it did not try to burst my eardrums. A little quieter, please.

As for pre-pulled pints, this is the only way that I can see to the problem of everybody wanting serving within the first 5 minutes of half time. Even with the most skilled Barstaff, the sheer physical action of pulling a pint for one person alone is too time-consuming to make this possible. Multiply that by the number requiring serving, and you'll see the scale on which you would need the number of pullers plus the number of pumps in use. How many of these people could go into their local in such numbers and expect to be served instantly? Perhaps tings might be speeded up by selling ONLY drinks at one counter , and food at a different counter? 

Think new scoreboard is great, especially replays.

Obviously the pre match street entertainers didn't work, and I don't think Mooncakes are outselling Pies, but what single other improvement can you think of to improve the Matchday experience.

I'll go for a man of match SWFC app on phone where supporters can vote ten miutes before time for their man of match and winner comes up on scoreboard at final whistle.

I like the idea of voting as well. To add to that, I think interactive 'in play' decisions could be incorporated to include substitutions! After all, Carlos is but one man and he could do with letting the fans decide when a player needs to come off!!

At one match (can't remember which), big David missed a sitter in the first ten minutes and I was screaming with rest of the fans near the back of the Kop, to get him off!!!! Now if we had all been able to swipe the App to indicate that a substitution needed to be made, then we could have influenced the game!! He went on to create an assist but that's not the point!!

Either before the match or at half time they should show highlights of matches from yesteryear. Bring back memories for us old un's and let the young un's get a glimpse of how we used to play.

Assuming to rights issues ...spot on

They could mix it up and show highlights from many a past season.

They used to have highlights from the Eighties and Nineties on the web site so I can't see it being a problem

Draught beer (including Guinness) on the Kop - if we are going to have to pay top price for pint then it shouldn't be from a can. 

Larger and/or clearer text on the scoreboard - we have the biggest scoreboard in Britain yet I can't read what's displayed on it at times (and I have normal healthy distance vision). 

As someone said you wouldn't be able to vote due to poor reception. Allways thought a penalty/5 a side competition between home and away fans at half time would be good,another idea would be let subs do shooting challenge. Cheap pies etc need to be done every match,so you no where you are.a big pub like Christy's used to be just outside ground would be spot on.think uncle Dave misses a trick by not opening dog track up on match days,good restaurant and bars and not far from ground

For me it would be the idea of a fans village (like Man City did) in Hillsborough Park through the gates opposite the South Stand bridge. The amount of people who were around Man City's ground way before the game was brilliant. Getting people up on the stage, bars, old/current players etc. Give people an incentive to get around Hillsborough earlier.

For me it would be the idea of a fans village (like Man City did) in Hillsborough Park through the gates opposite the South Stand bridge. The amount of people who were around Man City's ground way before the game was brilliant. Getting people up on the stage, bars, old/current players etc. Give people an incentive to get around Hillsborough earlier.

Have you ever walked across that grass in Winter?? Fans would be sucked under !

Have you ever walked across that grass in Winter?? Fans would be sucked under !

Just tarmac the park and solves the Wednesdayite car park closing next year as well. Kids just play on computer games these days so don't need a park

2 things for me would certainly improve my match day experience:

1) Waiter Service (proper posh butler type waiters)

2) A commode so I didn't have to trudge to the toilet at half time

Additional extras to improve would be:

1) Mr C catapulting bundles of cash into the stands once a month.

2) Kelly Brook doing a striptease or a pole dance at half time

3) Machines what squirt out lavender or some other sweet fragrance every time somebody farts

4) Heated seats during October-February

5) Polite catering staff who know how to count above 10

There are others but this will do for the time being.

50/50 draw, highlights on the big screen, bottle of beer then a quick cigarette. What more does someone want at half time?

The match day experience is a bit longer than that though. There are quite a few folk hanging around the ground a couple of hours pre kick off. I appreciate if you live near S6 you might turn up at 2.45 but quite a few travel a fair way to the ground and unless you go down to Hillsborough there isn't a lot going on