Matchday Improvements

Staff who can do simple Maths and have basic communication skills to work at the bars / food outlets please.

Longer term, on a similar theme, wider concourses and better methods to manage queuing.

Woah woah...we don't want bar staff with math skills!! That means we have to pay for every pint we order...think about it

I agree with the post above about using a live link from the PA chap straight to the screen. Pre match interview with Carlos or a player not playing. The odd competition for the kids, possible real time tweets.

I always think the match day experience on Wednesday Player could be better. On air from an hour before kick, presenter building up the atmosphere until passing on to the commentary

More stuff to do around the ground - space is an issue but folk are arriving a good couple of hours before kick off with not a lot going on especially if you have young uns - the pub is not always where they want to go or other fans want to be there.

Never be like the Etihad but outside there was plenty going on

I'd like a facility for having a bet which offsets more options than the current kiosks.

I enjoy having an accumulator on a Saturday but often don't get the time before with trying to get to the ground early for a half decent parking space. So if I could have a bet which wasn't just restricted to the Wednesday game I'd enjoy this.

It would be best if everyone who wants one, can get a drink at half time without missing any of the match.

It really is this.

Its 2016. We want a pie and a beer. Club wants to sell us a pie and a beer. Surely we can crack this.

But Im not complaining. Keep Bannan, Pudil and Hooper and I promise never to eat a pie again. Might have a beer though.

Pre - season promise of new televisions on all concourses !!

Not even got any old ones on North Stand Upper concourse.    Why ?

Come on, Flying Owl, bring this up at the next steering committee meeting please.

Edited by oldtawnyowl

Either before the match or at half time they should show highlights of matches from yesteryear. Bring back memories for us old un's and let the young un's get a glimpse of how we used to play.

Either before the match or at half time they should show highlights of matches from yesteryear. Bring back memories for us old un's and let the young un's get a glimpse of how we used to play.

Assuming to rights issues ...spot on

They could mix it up and show highlights from many a past season.

It really is this.

Its 2016. We want a pie and a beer. Club wants to sell us a pie and a beer. Surely we can crack this.

But Im not complaining. Keep Bannan, Pudil and Hooper and I promise never to eat a pie again. Might have a beer though.

Agree

People wanting to spend money in the ground ...and they cannot.

It's really not that complicated.

We should create a section of each stand that has heated seats

Then have an option to upgrade your ticket to a heated seat - I suspect in the winter months this would be very successful, we are a 3 generation family that come to games - my young Son and my Dad (who really feels the cold these days) could definitely do with this option when those really cold afternoons and evenings come along

Pre pouring pints. Staff who have worked behind a bar before. Actually, staff who have been in a bar before and therefore have the slightest idea what they're doing.

STAFF WHO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEAT AND POTATO AND CHICKEN BALTI.