The Owls vs Wolves. Official Matchday Thread. ***2 PM Early Kick Off***

She's the stand in for when my son can't make it

Unfortunately she can't make tomorrow either

2nd reserve is my daughter but she's not home til Wednesday

So I'm Billy no mates later

I'll go with you Hoots if you have a spare ticket.

And by spare ticket I mean business class from Brisbane International.  :ph34r:

Cheers Pauli, but boooo for working with the Servers. I don't know why they're even called servers when we seem to spend all our time fussing over them.

Afternoon all, hope you're keeping well. Interesting one this. Would have chalked this up as a loss if my earlier predictions had gone to plan (they haven't). Given our recent performances I can see us winning it, just to spite the football league. Would make a nice change against Wolves. 10 years (ish) since we beat the jammy gets.

Have to go with a win (what else is new). Just glad to be watching football.

dal-hap.gif

and yet tinged with melancholy. RIP Jimmy Hill.

Mrs Maskedowl was surprised that I even recognised the Match of the Day theme tune when played on the radio (as a prequel to the sad news). It's like the Jerusalem Hymn to me.

So long and thank you Mr Hill.

We need to win today if we're going to keep pace with the playoff chase. I'm hoping the defeat to MK Dons will act as extra motivation for the players and manager in this one. Hopefully we turn up for the full 90 minutes, though I'll take a scrappy, uninspiring win right now; three points is the only thing that matters.

Fantastic OMDT

Looks like one of our problems will be keeping Graham quiet, looked a very decent player against Leeds. Big day for our full backs.

Hopefully McDonald won't be fit, he has also looked good whenever I have seen him.

3-1 win today.

Forestieri, Bannan and Hooper