The Owls vs Wolves. Official Matchday Thread. ***2 PM Early Kick Off***

I was going to go to the match today for the first time in weeks, after studying since September, but the wife said not.

Then I thought I'd go fishing instead, but the wife said not.

At least I can listen to the commentary on WP I thought, - but the wife said not.

Apparently i'm helping tidy up today before we go out with friends for a meal.

I fancied an indian but the wife said not. We're going for a Chinese.

I said let's go to The Peking Inn but the wife said not, we're going for a Chinese Buffet meal at a different restaurant.

I said seeing as you know everything, I bet you can tell me what Wednesday's score will be later - but the wife said not

Which just goes to show that women DON'T know everything. It's a moral victory for us blokes.

.......trots off to "Get ready for Christmas" (whatever the foooookity fooook that means).

I'm going to show her who's boss though. I'm going to take sneaky looks at the score on my phone and log on to the matchday thread when she's not looking. So there.

Brilliant Pauli. We used to lose to Wolves at penalties when they had a centre back from Holland but now we have a centre back from Holland so I think we will win this by a penalty and Loovens will be involved. Hutch may get booked, but it won't be his fault. Fessi scores the winner.

Taking little lad to his first ever SWFC game, all the way from Singapore. Fully kitted up from top to bottom in the Away Kit. Dapper!

Come on you wizards!

UTMO

Hope he enjoys it and you have a great day. My eldest now has the bug for following SWFC, she thinks it will always be like the Arsenal game bless her