Arsenal Ticket Update

The obsession with crowds continue. I can't wait until they announce the attendance half way through the match, and people start applauding. What's all that about?

Less than 20,000 tomorrow and I think we should all booo when it's announced. lol

Mozzy85. Maths not your strong point mate. 3100 + 1400 makes 4500.

Just don't look At my maths in a earlier post lol

I re-took maths at college as I absolutely detested it at school and got a D, bumped it too a C but also did accounts which I loved.

Just being lazy to be honest as I was on phone and didn't want to trawl through the earlier pages. Wish they'd open the stand fully though and same with the other area's. Could easily surpass 35/36,000 if we did. We'll prob be close to that anyway hopefully. 

I don't think playing Arsenal is worth all this bickering.

Maybe we should ask to draw only League 2 teams from now on.

We'll have a job as it's only premiership and 3 championship teams left in it and we are obviously going to do Arsenal :)

Just to clarify for Scarboro Owl - nobody was saying that Arsenal were unlikely to be offered more tickets

The discussion was about the potential maximum tickets we would offer and why 4500 appears to be the maximum in a stand that has 6000+ capacity.

Your argument was that Wednesday could sell these if they fancied it. Lets be right Arsenal would probably sell them.

So why is it that given the capacity and the probable demand that is unlikely to happen. It may well in time but the evidence appears to be that there is an arbitary maximum capacity on the Lepp end well below the seat numbers.

Arsenal fans must be p1ssing themselves reading stuff like this.

How low we have sunk.

Good job HMS PTL2 has embarked on the journey back.

Thing is your right we have sunk low. 15 years since top flight football and almost went out of business. It's been a poo poo 15 years apart from our promotion years. DC is bringing the good times back and hopefully games like this will become the norm again. Dont forget that a substantial portion of our fanbase have never seen us in the top flight. 

You would think we were on the cusp of a monumental achievemnt.

But its only a chance of hitting 30k for the first time in ages.

In a game where the crowd was always going to be bigger

lol

Again its a sad reflection on how bad the last fifteen years have been. Hopefully we are now on our way back

Surprising how many 'fans' want tickets to watch Arsenal when we've been attracting 20,000.

It isn't really is it.

For many reasons fans, like myself, have to pick and choose games. I personally don't have the time or money to keep coming up from Hampshire for every game.

It's hardly a surprise that a game that falls in half term against a top quality side is attracting more of those 'pick and choosers' than the average game.

Much like, in the circumstances, it wasn't a surprise when fans turned up en mass for the Wycombe game.

Seconded. This will be a treat for most and there will be plenty non Wednesday fans. I'm bringing 6 with me.

And this is why, should we ever get there, we will 100% average over 30k per home game. Lots of people who you would not describe as Wednesday fans will go to games to watch premier league football.

Plus away attendances will be large, as Arsenal have demonstrated.