Arsenal Ticket Update

exactly as i said they would be, yesterday earlier in this topic, and was ridiculed for my views by those who disagreed, as usual

Nobody was ridiculing you - but that makes about 4500 tickets sold out of about 6000 and no indication they will be offered anymore. Whilst segregation makes some of the number there is clearly an issue whatever that is of selling tickets upto capacity limits

Nobody was ridiculing you - but that makes about 4500 tickets sold out of about 6000 and no indication they will be offered anymore. Whilst segregation makes some of the number there is clearly an issue whatever that is of selling tickets upto capacity limits

i said the club were weighing up further ticket offers to arsenal, and no doubt calculating the cost of segregation against income, i was told the council and syp wouldn't let us send them more tickets, that was, and still is bo77ox

the club was calculating home fan uptake, and possible arsenal numbers, before deciding which further areas of the ground to open to away fans

do you think it would benefit Wednesday in the game with the lep sold out both tiers, and large spaces in the home stands?

With all this boasting, I don't know if I've got the heart to tell you that it was in a completely different thread where you had your argument.  :biggrin:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/232514-we-might-be-getting-the-west-stand-lower/page-4#entry6319740

oops, sorry boss, all the threads seem the same lately

Edited by scarboro-owl

It was clearly me that got it right if we're gonna boast lol

Arsenal have already sold tickets in the West Stand Upper AND lower. Under no circumstances are we getting the lower.

In some weird SYP twist, Arsenal getting more tickets in the West Stand depends on whether we need the covered up areas at the Leppings End wing of the North and South stand. Less segregation = less away fans.

You heard it here first.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Wrong again.

Their site clearly said they had sold 3100 on the top AND bottom tier.

This is correct Arsenals website has been saying for over a week the first allocation was for upper AND lower