Simon Grayson comments on Sheffield Wednesday crowd

There was nothing to get excited about in the 1st 44mins thats why, preston came with the intention of trying to pin us back and stop our fullbacks pushing forward by having 5 across the middle with johnson also coing in to help out.

I'd say we were in total control without being dangerous. 3 points better off and those preston casuals or whatever they are called, what a pathetic excuse of human beings they are, as bad as the l**ds scummers

Across Europe clubs that have bands ect.... Never stop beating a drum and playing no matter what the score is. Ours just bang if there's a corner or a trumpet barmy army ( cringe) that's out of tune. I personally would like to never see them again but they could do better for the place. So for that reason I'm out

...what is this bloody obsession with a 'huge atmosphere'? We get decent attendances but if the football is 'meh' why should the fans be any different? Watching a decent football match doesn't need you to go bloody crackers singing for 90 mins...I love to watch a match and see how it develops...being quiet doesn't make it a rubbish atmosphere...and yes..even during the 70's it was the same and it was wonderful even then being a 'Wednesdayite'...bugger Grayson et al...and that includes the bloody Leeds Rhinos Band

Well 20k there may explain it.

But in other news, who cares what a losing manager moans about.

Let's hope we hear a few more pointless comments from losers after visiting S6.

Exactly this.

It was a regular occurrence when we got promoted out of League One.

If we get slated by an opposition manager every week then we're doing well.