Simon Grayson comments on Sheffield Wednesday crowd

you won't get the crowd up unless you start hot...WITH SERIOUS INTENT...

playing keepball with your m/f and defence hogging it in non too dangerous areas is a mark of the continental game...

i used to watch that shyte on a sunday afternoon (awaits apologists to arrive and tell me how technically good it was), rolling the ball around like playing with a child in the garden...

meanwhile continuous smoke bombs and flares going off in the crowd, enormous flags being waved, the passion amongst the supporters was way above the passion level on the pitch...

but it was false, created passion, it wasn't related to the onfield activities...

unless we go for the throat in the first 15 minutes, we won't fire the crowd up, simple as...

oh! they'll be the 'passing taliban' there pullin' themselves off at the 25 passes we've made without gettin' near their area (and pretending to understand it all, whilst saying 'barca' as often as possible), but the truth is, if you want the crowd up, you need to attack with some purpose, create pressure, and maintain it...

then you'll fire the crowd, band, and kop n'all...

Shame the OP didn't post his full comments, in which he goes on to say once we scored the place was rocking.  

Don't shoot the messenger mate.

I've read that actual  report several times and can't find the "Full Comments".