Simon Grayson comments on Sheffield Wednesday crowd

When Wednesday were good the atmosphere at Hillsborough was fantastic

When Wednesday turned rubbish the atmosphere at Hillsborough turned to sh!!te

Keep getting better on the pitch and the atmosphere at Hillsborough will follow.

Exactly. First half saturday was poor henceforth devoid of atmosphere. 2nd half we improved on the pitch and the volume was turned up.

Well 20k there may explain it.

But in other news, who cares what a losing manager moans about.

Let's hope we hear a few more pointless comments from losers after visiting S6.

The moaning bit must've been omitted, because there's no moaning in any of the comments attributed to Grayson, in this thread. He's merely commenting on the game and the crowd.

Tin pot manager

Tin pot club

Proper nawty fans - smacking stewards with their backs turned

COWARDS!!!!!!

The first two comments aren't right are they?

Preston tinpot?

So if we only consider past glories as a demonstration of our Massiveness, then PNE must be on a par with us?

Edited by 33

I've watched Wednesday for nearly sixty years, and until I read this post I had no recollection of Grayson ever playing for us. That must be through a combination of my failing memory and Grayson's lack of impact on it.

Could someone please tell me when he played for us, and any highlights of his time here?

I've watched Wednesday for nearly sixty years, and until I read this post I had no recollection of Grayson ever playing for us. That must be through a combination of my failing memory and Grayson's lack of impact on it.

Could someone please tell me when he played for us, and any highlights of his time here?

Signed on loan from Blackburn by Jewell before start of 2000/1 season.

Debut v Wolves away.

Total appearances: 5

Zero highlights.

Fedor

What's your beef about the South? Not all of us go to a football match to jump about and chant like a set of delirious Zulus on the warpath.

were noticeable by their lack of voice. To support your side, you do not have to be screaming at the players all the time. They know the game and what they are trying to achieve better than most of the crowd. Try sitting oin the South occasionally and you will realise that it is far from the impression far too many on this site lie to give.