lewis mcgugan paterity leave?

McGugan has been training with the U21s

hmmm if true that sounds bad and perhaps ties in with the won't/can't play in the role he was asked  

rumours were he was a mardy individual at his other clubs  shame because he at his best is a class act

seriously hope there's another explanation 

I should clarify - he was training with them on Saturday along with Hunt, Sasso and others

So he was training with all the other first team squad that weren't involved in the matchday squad?

Huge difference between that and him being singled out to train with the U21s.

He tweeted good luck to the lads today it's soccer Saturday for me.

Somebody said are you injured he just responded "nope"

Really not the most professional thing to do

I should clarify - he was training with them on Saturday along with Hunt, Sasso and others

Talk about scare mongering!

There was nothing unprofessional about that tweet from Hunt at all. Like millions of others he tweeted what he was doing & when a fan asked if he was injured he said no. It's pretty obvious that we have a massive squad & only room in a match day squad for so many people. 

As for the 'training with the under 21's'. It's obvious that the ones not involved on matchday would be in training on Saturday, considering we have a match on Tuesday. 

I'd be more worried about CC and how he sees Hunt and McGugan's places in our squad if either were involved with the under 21's match today. As it is, it was only Bus & Lachman involved I think & we know they're both nowhere near contention.