lewis mcgugan paterity leave?

CC won't have ommited him for no reason.

He's clearly either not mentally right to play games or simply not buying into the role CC wants him to play.

It's not all about him - we have over 20 other pros who are all fighting for a place too - if LM isn't currently doing enough for CC then why should he get a place ahead of someone who is busting a gut and contributing?

It doesn't take a football expert to know McGugans good enough...So its gotta be something else,

Not right mentally after the birth of his kid?...You have to hope the kids OK ...

Not right mentally cos he wants to play where he prefers?..no excuses

and if it is the latter CC is right to bin him off...theres no f.ookin' excuse for that...........Off you go mate...

Palmer, who gets slated, plays where he's put, ..going back in time Morris got hammered when he got chucked in at centre bloody half one game...he was about 4ft...

Warhurst springs to mind...wanted to play exactly where he wanted in a bloody F.A Cup final!!!..the selfish tw* t

If you are going to build a football team...its gotta be a team, anyone who won't do what the manager wants him to do...isn't a team player

Edited by asteener1867

It doesn't take a football expert to know McGugans good enough...So its gotta be something else,

Not right mentally after the birth of his kid?...You have to hope the kids OK ...

Not right mentally cos he wants to play where he prefers?..no excuses

and if it is the latter CC is right to bin him off...theres no f.ookin' excuse for that...........Off you go mate...

Palmer, who gets slated, plays where he's put, ..going back in time Morris got hammered when he got chucked in at centre bloody half one game...he was about 4ft...

Warhurst springs to mind...wanted to play exactly where he wanted in a bloody F.A Cup final!!!..the selfish tw* t

If you are going to build a football team...its gotta be a team, anyone who won't do what the manager wants him to do...isn't a team player

Just asking Flying Owl. 

Knows it all. 

CC won't have ommited him for no reason.

He's clearly either not mentally right to play games or simply not buying into the role CC wants him to play.

It's not all about him - we have over 20 other pros who are all fighting for a place too - if LM isn't currently doing enough for CC then why should he get a place ahead of someone who is busting a gut and contributing?

Wow there are reasonable posters on here, based on what I've seen so far and assuming it was him that didn't want to play further forward I've no problem with him missing out again

He got binned off at Watford and they did ok . 

If he has a attitude promble then its best to get rid, if not we will see him back soon. 

At the moment you would have to leave out Lee or Hutch to accommodate him cos he aint going to displace Forestieri ,  Lee is our best midfielder at the moment and CC likes Hutch so with Lopez on the bench there is cover .

It would be nice to know though.....Why the secrecy...If it was a parental thing? , I doubt any Wednesday fan would grumble...theres more to life than football...owt to do with his family in any way shape or form is more important than trotting out onto a football pitch.

A simple statement of the fact from the club would suffice to allay all the rumours...

honestly leads me to believe its something of a fall out...and Carlos is the manager, what he says goes....pointless having a bloody manager otherwise...

Just asking Flying Owl. 

Knows it all. 

Eh?

All I've said is that no one knows if anything has even happened.

And if there is a ''situation'' with McGugan, no one knows whether it's something CC's end or McGugan's end.

So people flouncing about McGugan not being selected is silly.

That's not knowing it all. ''Knowing it all'' would be saying that I know what's happened with McGugan & trying to ram that down peoples throats.

I see no issue with what I've said.

Whatever the issue is, CC obviously hasn't got the managerial/man management skills to either win LM over or deal with his inflated ego. It's like the KP affair - Vaughan knew how to handle him, Cook didn't. Not being able to manage these types of individuals shows either arrogance or weak management skills.

He's not the first player to be frozen out either. For all we know Lachman might actually be half decent. However, we've had to spend more money to bring Turner in (who was needed IMO), while Sasso has become a waste of a wage because Lachman could fill Sasso's role as the back up right sided centre back. Bannan is also a waste of a wage - quite frankly he wasn't needed & is nowhere near as good as McGugan. Not good signs. This worries me more than our results at the moment. I hope CC's reign is short.

Wednesday fans n LM, honestly think some of you would let him bum you

Kieran Lee demonstrating tonight exactly why he's not playing

Edited by Ash76

Whatever the issue is, CC obviously hasn't got the managerial/man management skills to either win LM over or deal with his inflated ego. It's like the KP affair - Vaughan knew how to handle him, Cook didn't. Not being able to manage these types of individuals shows either arrogance or weak management skills.

He's not the first player to be frozen out either. For all we know Lachman might actually be half decent. However, we've had to spend more money to bring Turner in (who was needed IMO), while Sasso has become a waste of a wage because Lachman could fill Sasso's role as the back up right sided centre back. Bannan is also a waste of a wage - quite frankly he wasn't needed & is nowhere near as good as McGugan. Not good signs. This worries me more than our results at the moment. I hope CC's reign is short.

Must be a pig this one, surely?