lewis mcgugan paterity leave?

Guest hammy1959

I think there's a lot of garbage talked about systems of play,and that premier league classic, (the rotation system )

You need players playing together week in week out, even cup games for me.

Gray did this for the most part and our midfield built up a great camaraderie despite not being the most gifted.

Currently, players don't know who they're going to be playing with from one week to the next.

Left footed players can play right side and center midfield players can play on the left.It's all about who's up for it and who's got the bottle for it.

Mcgugan would be in any side of mine,even if I had to play him in the net. UTO

Question re hunt twitter. Did he tweet he wasn't in the team early Saturday morning before the team was announced. If yes is that professional. Just asking. I don't do twitter but I think the timing of the tweet is relevant to what the poster about hunt has been saying. And that's not scaremongering. Just a question

Question re hunt twitter. Did he tweet he wasn't in the team early Saturday morning before the team was announced. If yes is that professional. Just asking. I don't do twitter but I think the timing of the tweet is relevant to what the poster about hunt has been saying. And that's not scaremongering. Just a question

He tweeted after the team was announced. 

If it was after it was officially announced then fair enough. No problem with it. I bow to your Twitter knowledge. I sometimes think twitter can cause more harm than good sometimes but that's my personal opinion. Don't however think we shud assume when it comes to mcgugan. We don't know the true story.

Mid august...there is obviously a problem between them and when he finally gets sacked maybe he will get back in the team....i dont think this guy has any idea what he is doing...buy new players, play one game...well that didnt work lets buy more what a wee pipe head lok

Mid august...there is obviously a problem between them and when he finally gets sacked maybe he will get back in the team....i dont think this guy has any idea what he is doing...buy new players, play one game...well that didnt work lets buy more what a wee pipe head lok

who says he's buying the players ???