Modou Sougou - Medical Monday (SIGNED - OFFICIAL)

Considering you haven't been bothered to even google translate my French spiel:

I went out with a French girl for two years. Considering I'm a football fan I started supporting Nantes (her mum lived close to there and the city is beautiful, no other word for it) and watching their games, as well as other French games whenever they were on TV. This all started about 2 years ago, so even if I just count Nantes' games- that's four times I've seen him play assuming that he played in every game (I of course have no idea if he did play in all those games).

I gave one example that I've seen him play, I apologise if I can't be bothered to search out every Nantes V Evian game and see if he played, or to check the previous TV schedule to see if one of the games I've watched on TV contained Modou Sougou kicking a ball around. If you had actually bothered to read any of my other posts, you would see that I said I had seen him play "at a guestimate maybe 5 or so games?".

I find it incredible that I'm first being called a liar about watching a man play football, and then having to justify myself so someone will believe I watched a football player half a dozen times  lol

What about any of the above is so hard to believe? Is this 1984? First I'm being told what I have and haven't seen, then I'm being chastised for believing myself to be some oracle on Modou Sougou... when I was giving my opinion/ To save any confusion, I shall give my opinion, based on what I have seen, one more time in an abbreviated form:

-He currently isn't fit enough for the Championship

-When fit he'd be a very good player for us (If he can get that fit)

-He's as fast as anything

I haven't claimed to "know" anything more than the above, and having seen him play half a dozen times, I think it's fair to say that it's hardly a stretch to say that what I'm saying is a lot of supposition. 

-You've called me a liar

-You've then laughed at me for only seeing this player once (despite me saying 4 posts above you saying this that I had seen him "5" times)

And I'm the one that's meant to be looking stupid?  lol

And with that sir, I bid you Bonne nuit... vous ignorante et stupide merde  :wub:

Did you live in France then?

Considering this guys plays so very little you've done well to watch him so many times, and remember him for that matter.

You must have an UNBELIEVABLE memory to track fringe players in a foreign league

Did you live in France then?

Considering this guys plays so very little you've done well to watch him so many times, and remember him for that matter.

You must have an UNBELIEVABLE memory to track fringe players in a foreign league

Have to agree, I've probably watched 75% of all FC Porto's games in the last 10 years, unless an opposition player has either the mother of all good/bad games I never remember them

Guest WESTENDOWL

Sougou to be true 

I can't take my eyes off of you 

Its like heaven your touch

I wanna watch you so much

Sougou to be true 

I can't take my eyes off of you 

Edited by WESTENDOWL

I thought it was a transfer page hes following

It's an independent SWFC News page that has no official connection to the club. He probably only followed it because they'd followed him.