Vaz Te

An all-portueguese forward line of Mattias, Joao, and Vaz Te looks like it would cause anyone in this division problems.

With Wallace, Nuhui and Lavery as the most obvious like-for-like replacements, then May and Bus different types of forward if you needed to change things around. Realistically one or two of those might be moved on...

An all-portueguese forward line of Mattias, Joao, and Vaz Te looks like it would cause anyone in this division problems.

With Wallace, Nuhui and Lavery as the most obvious like-for-like replacements, then May and Bus different types of forward if you needed to change things around. Realistically one or two of those might be moved on...

If Hull are really interested, would they pay higher wages?

He'd be good in a front 3 though I imagine.

Well Hull are having to trim down there wage bill more than likely. Would be a cracking signing for us!

Guest wilyfox

They are two different style of players but I'd rather have Kenwyn than Ricardo.

So would I, for contrast. Joao could turn out to be very similar to Vaz Te. Jones looks a stronger bully.

Vaz Te has always been more effective wide right. Not as a winger as such, but as a wide attacker. In fact, he was a wide attacker before they became fashionable With him on the right, and Matias on the left, plus Joao or Jones in the middle, we could have a mobile attack with pace and goals right across the line