Vaz Te

Maybe having a Portuguese coach and 4 other Portuguese lads would be an added attraction for him to join us over hull if wage offers are similar

We should insist that he takes a walk around Hull before making his decision

Would be a great signing but I'm not too sure we will get him

Didn't see him play scores of times, but saw him play the odd game for both Barnsley and West Ham and thought, when I saw him he was always bang average. Just looked very casual whenever I saw him, and I could never imagine him losing the ball and then fighting to win it back.

Didn't see him play scores of times, but saw him play the odd game for both Barnsley and West Ham and thought, when I saw him he was always bang average. Just looked very casual whenever I saw him, and I could never imagine him losing the ball and then fighting to win it back.

I agree. But he had flashes of brilliance every so often and one hot season in the championship for West Ham I think

He's a luxury we can afford

Excellent, if he never loses the ball, then we don't have to worry about him winning it back