1-10 on the whelm scale - where are you?

Lopez, Matias and Joao seem to be quality players. Exciting players. 

But I'm a bit worried we will be playing too many new faces to the championship at the same time.

Suppose I am letting the 4-2 defeat affect my judgement but that wouldn't have happened last year under Gray....and now we supposedly have better players.

The defenders we have signed have also got zero experience in this league.

What are we left with? McGugan, Wallace, Hunt ... can't complain a those.

Hmmm, whelm scale? I'll wait till I see a few results before commenting. This could go either way, it really could.

Lopez, Matias and Joao seem to be quality players. Exciting players. 

But I'm a bit worried we will be playing too many new faces to the championship at the same time.

Suppose I am letting the 4-2 defeat affect my judgement but that wouldn't have happened last year under Gray....and now we supposedly have better players.

The defenders we have signed have also got zero experience in this league.

What are we left with? McGugan, Wallace, Hunt ... can't complain a those.

Hmmm, whelm scale? I'll wait till I see a few results before commenting. This could go either way, it really could.

Isn't Hunt one of those defenders we have signed? His experience in this league is a little higher than zero.

think i was a 5 earlier now up to a 6 ........mcgugan, wallace,hunt proven championship players the foreign blokes ive never heard off which includes the manager so cant get to excited about them until the real games start .

Was around a 6 then went to 8+ followed by a decline to about 5, now around a 4- and losing interest quickly...

Starting to feel like we're no longer an English institution but more of a foreign "toy boys" plaything....

That's what I'm hoping Mr Chansiri is going to be

You know

Abromovich esque !

With only three days to go before we kick off the season, I'm starting to doubt whether the striker thing will happen That's causing my whelm factor to slip a bit, but otherwise it's high. Intrigued by what's going to happen, following so much activity. In truth, we've not been the major players I thought we would be, but we've actually signed a lot more players than I thought we would.