1-10 on the whelm scale - where are you?

Guest Darkus Owlus

Reading will do well this season despite what people think about them being 'an average side'

That wasn't a bad result.

Could have nicked something at Ipswich and 90% of team there will get nothing.

I'm about a 7.

Was around a 6 then went to 8+ followed by a decline to about 5, now around a 4- and losing interest quickly...

Starting to feel like we're no longer an English institution but more of a foreign "toy boys" plaything....

Just seen this, I was close but it shows how poor we consistantly are, step change needed me thinks ?

3 now at best (and sinking)...

Maybe a bit dangerous to bump this tonight but I'm still a steady 7.

The future is still bright. 

Yep. I'd still say 6-7.

Rome wasn't built in a day & we're performing 10 times better than we were last season, in the sense that we're actually creating chances and dictating play.

Something is going to click soon.

Yep. I'd still say 6-7.

Rome wasn't built in a day & we're performing 10 times better than we were last season, in the sense that we're actually creating chances and dictating play.

Something is going to click soon.

This is a results business,we are not performing 10x better or we'd be in the play offs or top, we may not be playing as defensive as last year but that is hurting us points and position wise..

Points count, attempts don't, end of !

This is a results business,we are not performing 10x better or we'd be in the play offs or top, we may not be playing as defensive as last year but that is hurting us points and position wise..

Points count, attempts don't, end of !

Yes but the fact is that I can see light at the end of the tunnel with this team & the way we're performing.

Last season I couldn't. I was miserable last season. 

Whilst things haven't quite clicked yet, we're still early in the season & I can see something happening with this team. Not promotion, but excitement. We've not had excitement for years. 

Course it's a results business. And I want wins on the board as much as you.

But I'm not flouncing just yet because I see genuine progression from last season.

Goals still aren't happening, but we're at least creating. We're dictating play....and that's half the battle.

We do need a striker in.

Yes but the fact is that I can see light at the end of the tunnel with this team & the way we're performing.

Last season I couldn't. I was miserable last season. 

Whilst things haven't quite clicked yet, we're still early in the season & I can see something happening with this team. Not promotion, but excitement. We've not had excitement for years. 

Course it's a results business. And I want wins on the board as much as you.

But I'm not flouncing just yet because I see genuine progression from last season.

Goals still aren't happening, but we're at least creating. We're dictating play....and that's half the battle.

We do need a striker in.

Agree 100%

Ready for next season and expect nothing from this one now.

Cannot believe people are saying they would rather be 19th with this team than 12th with last years. Clearly no idea how hard it will now be to get to 12th.

Tough games are becoming must wins, fulham won't be easy. In fact we won't have any easy games, even Rotherham will be tough for us as it's a yorkshire derby.

To iron this out we need a run of probably 3 wins and 2 draws to at least put the relegation zone out of sight.

Was always going to happen this, also I strongly doubt we'll finish around mid table this season then rocket up the league next.

I say 2 because we are in the bottom 5th of the league, don't see how it can be higher for anybody, if you're at a 7 now.... what you gonna use if we are in the top 3? If you spunked 7 on 19th and no win in 6??