1-10 on the whelm scale - where are you?

2. Away matches last season were much better. An organised and tactically astute manager ensured we remained in games via a solid defence. Often fancied us to win away games and quite often, we did. This new set up was either going to be awesome or end in tears and it now looks like the latter

2.  This experiment / gamble with CC is not working in my opinion and its time to ditch the committee and appoint a proper manager . There are two out there not working who have proven track records of getting teams promoted from this division. Its time for Big Sam or the Skipper. 

3, actually think we have good players but don't really have faith in CC.

IF that is not yet true...

it WILL become so...

to some of our fans he's a 'pillock'...

to others, a 'visionary' long wished for...

but to 'seasoned' footballers, half a dozen (or more) games into a new season...

the 'exchanged' words, and looks on the trainin' ground will mean an awful lot...

once he loses the 'dressing room', he's done...

now the 'cynics' amongst us think he's not got IT...

the 'clappers' think tippy, tappy is the thing...

it'll be neither 'group' who'll decide his future...

it is far more likely dc will, but will the players put the 'bullets' in the gun first?

for me, carlos has been given a 'certain' amount of money, and for that money 'certain' results and points will be 'expected'...

i wouldn't be surprised if no 'star striker' is fetched in until carlos proves his worth with the money he's spent so far...

Edited by dnhc