Double announcement?

Got a feeling we'll be announcing a management duo of Carlos Carvalhal + one other.

My money would be on Cooper as an assistant looking at the way the odds have shifted, although Sheridan could be a decent shout too.

Maybe this is why there's a delay? Because one half (CC) is in place, and we're trying to tie up the other.

DC clearly wants to try something different looking at the committee and the removal of SG, and he also said the committee would 'evolve' as we go along.

I think there could be a chance that DC could be lookig to bring someone in with an unknown Head Coach who has knowledge of English Leagues and the club.

DC only needs to look out our recent history to know how ex-players returning to S6 do as the main man so as a No.2 makes it less risky.

Might be a twist? Cc comes in a assistant with someone else as manager

I think CC in a DOF type role would make more sense, to me at least. Unless it's someone really special to hold top job with CC working under (and I'm just not expecting that) would think it more likely to have a hands on coach working under CC. Of course, all of this depends on whether or not there is a double event today.