Surely we're not re-signing Prutton.

"...nice cross-field pass by Prutton to the Messiah.  Intricate through ball from Jehovah to release Marshall down the left-hand side.  Pin point cross from Marshall to the arriving Rhodesssss....GOOOOOOAL!"

Chansiri 12:3

In the history of owlstalk, has any other player had as many threads as Ben Marshall?

By the way I thought even after he joined Leicester that he would play for us again.

With Gray being a fan and Wednesday having some dollar, this could very well happen.

Billy Sharp?

Guest Distraught!

In the history of owlstalk, has any other player had as many threads as Ben Marshall?

By the way I thought even after he joined Leicester that he would play for us again.

With Gray being a fan and Wednesday having some dollar, this could very well happen.

Kluivert?

Rasziak?

lol

Blackburn fans views... 

'Wouldnt like to see Marshall leave because i do think he has quality , but he's frustrating to watch turning inside outside checking back turning inside once more ..... imagine what its like being a striker waiting for the cross to come in the box ,personally i think anything around £3m is a good fee for him'... 

'Ah, the days of losing players like Marshall to dross like Sheffield Wednesday. Let's hope it's all rubbish'.

'Marshall was very popular at SW with the fans when he was on loan there. Their new owner is ready to splash the cash. Here's an Alan Biggs article on what the future holds. I'd be very surprised if they didn't want someone like Marshall'