Re Antonio, don't think anyone has mentioned that he wanted away. The power is ultimately with the player, and if he'd stayed I'd bet he wouldn't have had the season he had with forest. Given his latter displays for us i think we did ok with getting 1.8 mill

Re Antonio, don't think anyone has mentioned that he wanted away. The power is ultimately with the player, and if he'd stayed I'd bet he wouldn't have had the season he had with forest. Given his latter displays for us i think we did ok with getting 1.8 mill

The market says otherwise.

Evidently not. The market got us the price we got, by its very definition

When you see players like Callum McManaman going for £5.25M it makes you think. A player of similar age with far less goals and assists in his locker. 

Where is the £3m difference? 

Craig Noone was set for Norwich for £2M+ in jan. 

Demarai Gray valued up to £8M. 

I bet a player like Redmond with a similar assists record to Antonio is worth about £6m+

Edited by TheEnchanter

As much I'd like Marshall back, I think he's not a priority over some other signings.

Just because it ain't priority doesn't mean we can't get in for him though. If we wait for our priority  signings to come back to us we could miss out on other important players. 

Marshall would improve the team so we should go him for him and get a deal done. 

Guest TommyTank

Marshall is a priority, he would start every game if fit, he's one of the most creative players in the division.

We need a starting 11 of players who have done it at this level, all those players are the priority and it doesnt matter what order they come in, aslong as they come in.