Guest Distraught!

Mr C has made a few bob recently then because according to that he's a billionaire

I guess it's true if Thai Baht is included in his wealth.  lol

If they lose Rhodes, Gestede, Olson, Cairney & Marshall they might be a dark horse to go down next season for me.

lol

Yeah, I reckon we might be candidates for relegation too if we lost Westwood, Lees, Loovens, Lee and (can't think of another decent player)

Also think Man Utd might struggle if they lose De Gea, Rooney, Carrick, Jones and Fellaini.

Jesus wept.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

He'd be up there for sure.

I remember JohnBloodAxe was adamant he was signing and the thread went on for ever until Sharp was pictured in a Reading shirt lol

And MM and Gray confirmed it that they had been negotiating for 10 days to get him. Or was it MM & Jones. Anyway it was confirmed it had been very close.

Hmm... Better players out there in that price bracket these days. IMHO

That might be true, the transfer market in today's world is mental. We live in an age where Harry Maguire goes for £3m and Michail Antonio goes for £1.5m

Il never ever ever get my head around that.

That might be true, the transfer market in today's world is mental. We live in an age where Harry Maguire goes for £3m and Michail Antonio goes for £1.5m

Il never ever ever get my head around that.

Sheff Utd would have secured more than £1.5mil for Antonio