Is there any solid information linking us with Marshall,or is this thread just bull?

Nothing solid apart from twitter rumours, whereas down here in Wales there's more solid info linking him with a move to Cardiff.  :ph34r:

Plus other clubs are interested. Any more stalling over the price and he'll be off somewhere else by the sounds of it.

Ben 10 with Kenwyn Jones and Jamie Vardy upfront

Whelan, Blunt and McGugan supplying the ammunition.

If only we could attract players like these!

:ph34r:

Ben Marshall is in talks with Cardiff as well as other clubs and us. Kenwyne Jones looks like he's off to Australia.

Lewis McGugan could be on his way but he might be kept long enough for the new Watford manager to assess him and his squad.

Ben Marshall is in talks with Cardiff as well as other clubs and us. Kenwyne Jones looks like he's off to Australia.

Lewis McGugan could be on his way but he might be kept long enough for the new Watford manager to assess him and his squad.

From a Watford fan.... ' Slavisa Jokanovic is (or was) our Head Coach, not our manager. This means that his role solely involves coaching. We use a continental business model, meaning that our Technical Director deals with the transfers, so Jokanovic's impending departure should have no impact on whether or not McGugan stays. I can't imagine him being involved next season, anyway' 

From a Watford fan.... ' Slavisa Jokanovic is (or was) our Head Coach, not our manager. This means that his role solely involves coaching. We use a continental business model, meaning that our Technical Director deals with the transfers, so Jokanovic's impending departure should have no impact on whether or not McGugan stays. I can't imagine him being involved next season, anyway' 

Aye, that's what I thought but if he's not involved it's not nailed on that we will sign him, when other clubs are interested, including those in the same division that are richer than us or got more pulling power. Same with the Ben Marshall rumours, I've heard contrary to the BS on here and on twitter and it's in the Welsh media and online that Cardiff and other clubs are talking with Ben and Blackburn over a move. The longer we dilly dally over fee's and moves, we're end up losing out on our top targets.

Aye, that's what I thought but if he's not involved it's not nailed on that we will sign him, when other clubs are interested, including those in the same division that are richer than us or got more pulling power. Same with the Ben Marshall rumours, I've heard contrary to the BS on here and on twitter and it's in the Welsh media and online that Cardiff and other clubs are talking with Ben and Blackburn over a move. The longer we dilly dally over fee's and moves, we're end up losing out on our top targets.

Who says that we are "dilly dallying over fee's and moves"?

So no truth at all in it then!

The media down here in Wales and the media in Blackburn are saying different things to on here and on twatter.

Some on here think McGugan and Marshall are done deals and nailed on when we could easily miss out on both to richer clubs with parachute payments.

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

Certainly we shouldn't be paying more than a million for him, we could do much better for that price. The bonus would be, that he knows the place, if not the personnel, as there can't be many, if any left from the last time he was here.