Marshall is a priority, he would start every game if fit, he's one of the most creative players in the division.

We need a starting 11 of players who have done it at this level, all those players are the priority and it doesnt matter what order they come in, aslong as they come in.

Sense!  This 110%.  Him & Noone would add so much to our team, i'm getting a lob on just thinking about it.  Couple that with Rhodes and some decent cover in certain positions and we're in with a shout.

Guest TommyTank

Sense!  This 110%.  Him & Noone would add so much to our team, i'm getting a lob on just thinking about it.  Couple that with Rhodes and some decent cover in certain positions and we're in with a shout.

Its straight forward mate, Noone and Marshall are Championship wingers with bags of quality.

Drenthe was a spark but his fitness was a problem, Antonio was pace and power but with inconsistant end product, same can be said for JJ.

Before those 3 we end up back with Marshall when he was here on loan, in that time we had JOC on the other side.

Having wingers or wide midfield players with such quality will change the whole dimensions of our team.

I cant remember having 2 options similar to those 2 since the days of Waddle, Francis etc.

It is a priority, I would say more of a priority than a striker capable of 20 goals.

We might already have a striker worth 20 if he gets decent service.

Being greedy Id also like 2 new Championship standard strikers.

Its straight forward mate, Noone and Marshall are Championship wingers with bags of quality.

Drenthe was a spark but his fitness was a problem, Antonio was pace and power but with inconsistant end product, same can be said for JJ.

Before those 3 we end up back with Marshall when he was here on loan, in that time we had JOC on the other side.

Having wingers or wide midfield players with such quality will change the whole dimensions of our team.

I cant remember having 2 options similar to those 2 since the days of Waddle, Francis etc.

It is a priority, I would say more of a priority than a striker capable of 20 goals.

I can't understand why we are fannying about trying to get a quality winger like Ben on the cheap. It's great that he seems to be available and for a club that that is setting out to pursue promotion another 500K to get him should be no problem. Just get on with it Wednesday and get the job done ! Bring Ben home !

Guest TommyTank

On paper its the wing options where we are struggling, In the past we have had numbers but lacking in quality.

We are now lacking numbers and quality.

Just on numbers

Goalkeepers - tick

Right back - tick

Left back - we need 1

Centre back - we need 2/3 min depending on Loovens.

Centre mid - tick

Wingers/Wide mid - we need 4

Strikers - tick

On grass we need a bit more, maybe moving on a couple.

Edited by TommyTank

On paper its the wing options where we are struggling, In the past we have had numbers but lacking in quality.

Just on numbers

Goalkeepers - tick

Right back - tick

Left back - we need 1

Centre mid - tick

Strikers - tick

I would untick the strikers

I think we need 1 if not 2

Just on numbers

Goalkeepers - tick

Right back - tick

Left back - we need 1

Centre mid - tick

Strikers - tick

How are we shaping up on Desso though?

Guest TommyTank

I would untick the strikers

I think we need 1 if not 2

Im just talking numbers at the minute mate, with Nuhiu, May, Bus and Lavery we have enough.

Whether they are good enough or not is another matter.

Just on numbers

Goalkeepers - tick

Right back - tick

Left back - we need 1

Centre mid - tick

Strikers - tick

We definitely need Loovens plus one other CB

A left back

One/two attacking central midfielders. (McGugan or Cairney)

2 wingers minimum, 3 minimum if Maguire leaves

1 proven championship striker.

Our side lacks pace for me, we don't have anyone that can carry the ball. Its vital one of the wingers & strikers posesses decent pace.

Guest TommyTank

We definitely need Loovens plus one other CB

A left back

One/two attacking central midfielders. (McGugan or Cairney)

2 wingers minimum, 3 minimum if Maguire leaves

1 proven championship striker.

Our side lacks pace for me, we don't have anyone that can carry the ball. Its vital one of the wingers & strikers posesses decent pace.

Agree mate, we need a pace option outwide and a pace option up top.

We would have been even more successful last season away from home if we had a bit more pace.

Our away form would have got us promoted if we had any sort of home form.