NEW PITCH MANIA!

About 4 minutes in and then again on 4:40 are they showing somebody around at some ungodly hour, or somebody's having a party lol

I actually thought it was the spaceship from Close Encounters when the lights were kicking off!

Clearly Chansiri hasn't paid the contractor - they've buggered off without finishing behind the goal line at the Kop end.

WTF is going on at our club..

#KinShambles.

Wooooooah, knee jerk. Even I've read on here that the South touchline and Behind Kop is going to be astro turf of some form... which would explain why those two areas aren't "Yet" finished.

Relax ffs!

I actually thought it was the spaceship from Close Encounters when the lights were kicking off!

I didn't want to mention back in one of the early feeds, something similar happened either from just behind the control box or in it, thought I'd sound a right numpty mentioning it back then lol

anyone have any idea if the new pitch is likely to be more forgiving to the more injury prone players at the club?

less give, so more forgiving...i think 

i dont think a wet surface will move underfoot as much due to the desso strand strengthening the surface.

less give, so more forgiving...i think 

i dont think a wet surface will move underfoot as much due to the desso strand strengthening the surface.

Less give generally means less forgiving

The thing with desso pitches though is that the grass is usually very lush so provides decent cushioning underfoot

Less give generally means less forgiving

The thing with desso pitches though is that the grass is usually very lush so provides decent cushioning underfoot

haven't even stood on such a pitch so excuse the question  : presumably then with  benefit of past experience is there any data about these desso fibres causing more or less grab to studs /blades? i.e. cause more twists pulls 

haven't even stood on such a pitch so excuse the question  : presumably then with  benefit of past experience is there any data about these desso fibres causing more or less grab to studs /blades? i.e. cause more twists pulls 

I've not stood on one either but wouldn't it be reasonable to assume the Desso pitch does not increase the chance of injury???