Onyewu

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

Can see in his attitude of Watford game. Glad he didn't sign

Can see in his attitude of Watford game. Glad he didn't sign

He was a good player and played his part in our season last term, but he was just self promoting " cannot really blame him for doing that "  but not a team player by any stretch, and the word gets round with players like that .

Thanks and goodbye, we are hopefully looking for players that tick all the right boxes, not just the ones they want to tick .  

Had some fantastic games for us, probably wanted a bit too much money for what we had at the time. Wouldn't swap him for either Lees or Loovens though. Far from crap or a two hat though. 

Please name the fantastic games he had for us.

I mean. I can't even think of ONE fantastic game he had for us, let alone multiple games of fantastic performances.

People really were blinded by the fact the he was marginally better for us than the dross we had to watch before him. And even then I think it's the fact that he was just a massive unit that made people take to him initially (me included). His performances soon dropped MASSIVELY when he cemented a place in the team and thought his ticket to Rio was in the bag. 

If Onyewu signed last summer do you think our defensive would have been tighter?

Do you think he could be a better partner for Loovens then Lees?

I personally think he was a two hat.

Only came to Sheffield Wednesday to try get on the plane to Rio and in the last couple of games he refused to put a decent shift in because he didn't want to pick up a injury.

I'm glad he didn't sign in summer because I also think Lees is a much better defender overall

move on

All the people saying 'he was only interested in getting in the USA squad', as if his ambition to play inernational football was a bad thing lol

We needed a defender, he needed games, why would he give a flip about SWFC?

Bang average player at this level, he moved on and we moved up.

Please name the fantastic games he had for us.

I mean. I can't even think of ONE fantastic game he had for us, let alone multiple games of fantastic performances.

People really were blinded by the fact the he was marginally better for us than the dross we had to watch before him. And even then I think it's the fact that he was just a massive unit that made people take to him initially (me included). His performances soon dropped MASSIVELY when he cemented a place in the team and thought his ticket to Rio was in the bag. 

QPR at home