Craig Noone

Waddle, Brunt one footed?, they may prefer their natural foot, but both can be more than useful with either feet.

Hirsty, Shearer ,Wright all truly one footed, but it did them no harm.

Craig Noone, could be a lot worst, could be Peter Noone, only if you were around in the 60's would you understand.

Hirst one footed,are you sure about that fella.

Guest wilyfox

All of this from someone's mate who's a season ticket holder at Cardiff. lol

Exactly. Suggest there's better out there and people chuck a hissy fit - even though there is. If a season ticket holder says he's coming, it must be true - and you'd expect them to know his length of imaginary contract that hasn't been signed as well.

Looking at the clip against Man City he reminds me a lot of arjen robben in style. Quite one footed and always looking to cut in and have a pop. Not a bad thing if you can produce like arjen robben but can on the other hand become very frustrating. I haven't seen enough of him to judge how good a player he is but that seems to be his style

Guest Kagoshimaowl

He is a very good player. Seen as we need at least 3 wingers in the summer, I would be very pleased with him as one of them.

Is it too early to say, 'give him a chance ffs' ?

Yes! It's only ...erm... *checks calendar* ...MARCH!! FFS.

Anyhoo, if we ignore the fact that the rumour comes from a Season Ticket Holder, I think you'd have to say he looks like he'd improve us. Decent age. Tricky skillz. I say yes (if Stu wants him in that's good enough for me).

edit - Mrs Brown, you'd best lock up your daughter.

Edited by themaskedowl

Therein lies the question......

Following our takeover, are we looking to carry on as per, picking up players whose star has faded, and whom we hope to be able to apply some miracle cure to, players whose fans are delighted to see the back of them?

Or are we looking to buy players who have to be ripped out of the claws of their clubs, players whose fans scream with outrage at them being sold?

If HMS Pisstheleague is ever going to be anything other than a mirage, then the answer surely has to be the latter?

Blimey, so I guess you don't think McGugan is good enough for us either then?

Ridiculous.

Not exactly an out and out winger but has the beating in a one on one, is a work horse with a sense of responsibility.

Not had too great a time at Cardiff yet could thrive here under Gray and a fresh challenge.

Bit of a gamble but what player acquisition isn't. 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl